Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 pm
- Forum: Products & services
- Topic: Re: ADSL2 Unlimited Plans (For Exetel Users Only)
- Replies: 230
- Views: 42154
Is this Exetel's counter attack to TPG's recent unlimited speculation? It's own speculation! :lol: I was always taught that if something sounds too good to be true... then it probably IS. So what's the catch? Where's the fine print? T's & C's? Without seeing anything else, judging by just the simple...
- Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:37 am
- Forum: Anything else anyone wants to discuss
- Topic: 1st April plan price increase
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2267
Damn it! and now they're gonna charge me $10 just to change my plan whereas there was no charge (3 days) before??? Guess there's nothing that can be done about it but to either pay for this rort or as Exetel usually prefers - to kick us "non-profitable" customers out and let us find another ISP right?
- Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:52 pm
- Forum: Invoicing & billing
- Topic: Over peak allowance data charges
- Replies: 1
- Views: 967
I would like to know if Exetel still charges $3.00/Gb over your plan's peak data allowance or part thereof OR just $3.00/Gb over your plan's peak data allowance (even if you use 1Mb) period? If so, when did this take effect?