Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 am
- Forum: Archived threads
- Topic: Unplanned Outage - Telstra -QLD - ADSL 13 Dec
- Replies: 3
- Views: 985
Thank-you for the update. Out of curiosity, is this an issue with Telstra's infrastructure, or something (such as authentication hardware) at your POP? Was it related to the massive lightning storm that rolled through yesterday? Currently I'm getting sync, but not able to authenticate with PPPoE Reg...
- Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:09 pm
- Forum: Member facilities & usage meter
- Topic: New Residential Members Facilities
- Replies: 64
- Views: 15253
Hi there, just took a quick look - and it's looking good. I like that there are less options / clutter staring you at the face after logging in. On that note though, it would be nice if the "my services" menu only showed services that were applicable to the user logged in. For example, I don't have ...