Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 pm
- Forum: Member facilities & usage meter
- Topic: Mini Exetel Usage Meter now Available
- Replies: 45
- Views: 39596
Hello everyone, I have recently made a new usage meter for Exetel, this usage meter is aimed at the soho internet users who just want a simple little program to sit on their desktop and show them their usage for the current month. You can get the program here: http://home.exetel.com.au/amurgshere/m...
- Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:39 am
- Forum: Anything else anyone wants to discuss
- Topic: Practical alternatives for managing off-peak and congestion
- Replies: 135
- Views: 23171
RE:RARSop, To penalise high end (quota) users would be both unfair and a poor business decision into the bargain. It is such users that PAY for these services that keep the cost as low as possible for all users concerned.. Yes you are right in saying "that Exetel is the victim of its own exellent pl...
- Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:30 pm
- Forum: Products & services
- Topic: Possible Change To Off Peak Period
- Replies: 761
- Views: 71932
The suggested change to off-Peak hours is okay, however what about trading in some off-peak hours for a couple more PEAK Hours , any takers please let me know of your Opinion...