Search found 30 matches

by damon
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 am
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

HI Exetel, I have been emailing Bashi Gunatilake <bashig@exetel.com.au>, Susan Hayman <susanh@exetel.com.au>, Amanda De Alwis <amandad@exetel.com.au> about getting the above pland and modem ordered and delivered. Could you see if they are available as I really need to get it this week else my ADSL i...
by damon
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:27 am
Forum: VOIP
Topic: Forward to email then delete message?
Replies: 6
Views: 1244

Re: Forward to email then delete message?

HI KavindaS
thanks for the information.
by damon
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:43 pm
Forum: VOIP
Topic: Forward to email then delete message?
Replies: 6
Views: 1244

Re: Forward to email then delete message?

HI All, was this ever implemented? We have added the feature to delete voicemail messages once they are emailed. It is available in the members facility under VOIP Configure. Also we will be adding automatic purging of old voicemail messages which are older than 7 days soon. If it was can you tell m...
by damon
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:13 am
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

Hi James, quick up date We have ordered the Plan you recommended and the Huawei E8372 modem. thanks for all your help. we have also ordered the FAX service as well which will remove the other incoming line In brief NBN - exetel Mobile Broadband - exetel Fax - exetel VOIP $10 bundle - exetel Is there...
by damon
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:06 pm
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

might be in a back log , will send again tomorrow if no reply.
by damon
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:50 am
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

he is back on Monday, thanks
by damon
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:54 am
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

hi James,
given it isn't on the website, is there a modem/dongle you will be recommending or would any 4G dongle do?

thanks
damon
by damon
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:21 pm
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

Ahh HA!

what other plans do you have?
by damon
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:49 pm
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

Hi James,
sounds good - can you give me a link?
or is this it
https://www.exetel.com.au/broadband/mobile

Did a search and couldn't find static IP
by damon
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:02 am
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

Hi James, it would only be as a back up, so (hopefully) no traffic 99% of the time. The other 1% it would only be work things so way less than a GB It might only use 300MB per month assuming the NBN was down for half a day once a month. I might google around to see if there is something out there. I...
by damon
Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:23 pm
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

Re: 2nd NBN as a backup

Thanks
Thought so

Can 4G have a static IP as my clicents will need to open an IP in there firewall

thanks
damon
by damon
Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:20 pm
Forum: NBN and other Fibre Services
Topic: second NBN as a backup line
Replies: 2
Views: 388

Re: second NBN as a backup line

thanks
didnt realize it was a service issue page till I had posted

thanks again
by damon
Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:21 pm
Forum: Other
Topic: 2nd NBN as a backup
Replies: 19
Views: 1709

2nd NBN as a backup

Hi Guys, I have a NBN line and a ADSL line with Exetel. Both work fine and the ADSL has always been around so most clients use the ADSL IP address to access my servers. Exetel have told me I can exchange the IP addresses once the ADSL has to be turned off on October 12. Which is great. The problem i...
by damon
Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Forum: NBN and other Fibre Services
Topic: second NBN as a backup line
Replies: 2
Views: 388

second NBN as a backup line

Hi Guys, I have a NBN line and a ADSL line with Exetel. Both work fine and the ADSL has always been around so most clients use the ADSL IP address to access my servers. Exetel have told me I can exchange the IP addresses once the ADSL has to be turned off on October 12. Which is great. The problem i...
by damon
Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:32 pm
Forum: VOIP
Topic: how to get a second DID on a voip account
Replies: 1
Views: 1901

how to get a second DID on a voip account

Hi Guys,

i already have a DID for a Sydney number and would like to have another for Melbourne.
I can seen how to create another VOIP account and get another DID but this will mean I have 2 bills, is there a way to just have the second DID's on the one existing account?

Thanks

Damon