Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:27 pm
- Forum: ADSL connections
- Topic: NOT FAIR - EXETEL FORCING ME TO RENEW CONTRACT
- Replies: 2
- Views: 955
I have personal reason that cannot renew the contract on my current ADSL plan OTAA; (I stay with exetel for no contract over years already) I have got a email last wk from exetel saying "Customers who do not recontract by this date will automatically be placed on our newer OT or OF Optus ADSL2+ plan...
- Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:16 pm
- Forum: Products & services
- Topic: Re: ADSL2 Unlimited Plans (For Exetel Users Only)
- Replies: 230
- Views: 33223
not too attractive ... other isp doing $49.99 (with 500mins voip call) .. 130G , shaping speed 1M ... !