Two problems here also:
1. Exaggerated usage in peak time for the 20th.
2. Off-peak downloads already being wrongly classed as peak today. I've got 500MB for the 21st in peak time despite being in off-peak until noon (12-12 on this plan).
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 pm
- Forum: Products & services
- Topic: New ADSL1 Plans
- Replies: 130
- Views: 30241
Any chance of another 8000k plan with less data? While the current plan is great value, 100 GB is overkill for me and probably a lot of others. aaNet have just released the best 8000k plan available IMO. 50 GB + 50% counted off peak for $55 is extremely tempting for someone that can only get ADSL2 a...
- Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:31 pm
- Forum: Anything else anyone wants to discuss
- Topic: Change to AUP - Section (d)
- Replies: 246
- Views: 51278
God no. The larger off-peak period was the main reason I chose Exetel over TPG.david256 wrote:ozblogger wrote:I personally believe Exetel should reduce the off peak times to 4am-8am just for the "No Charge Plans" just as other isp's do.