On the Mobile Phone Meter page, the line "There is data usages for 04xxxxxxxx" has a consfusing pluralisation. If it was "There is data usage for..." it would be better.
(Member Facilities -> Manage Services -> Wireless Broadband & Mobile - > View Data Usage)
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:31 am
- Forum: Member facilities & usage meter
- Topic: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors
- Replies: 578
- Views: 103351
- Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm
- Forum: Mobile services
- Topic: July Z* mobile specials
- Replies: 97
- Views: 9388
I signed up for a Z15 plan last Thursday, and elected to port my number. Was somewhat suprised to received an e-mail today confirming that my NEW number is ready for activation and the SIM is on the way.
- Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 pm
- Forum: Improvement & suggestions
- Topic: Naked users forgotten?
- Replies: 292
- Views: 27528
- We can do this within 2-3 working days and provide a new telephone number in this process - Your naked ADSL2 service will NOT be affected during this process - It WILL cost $98 to activate the Telephony component on the line - At this stage it is not in the user facilities, we will work on provid...