Search found 11 matches

by rav0
Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 pm
Forum: Products & services
Topic: New ADSL Plans For July 1st 2009
Replies: 147
Views: 18781

Re: New ADSL Plans For July 1st 2009

I don't know whether your example was meant to make this point, but there's no ADSL2+ with rental from another provider :(
by rav0
Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:58 pm
Forum: Archived threads
Topic: "Shaped Plan Option
Replies: 68
Views: 5636

Re: "Shaped Plan Option

It would be nice to switch more than once per month.
by rav0
Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:08 am
Forum: Anything else anyone wants to discuss
Topic: Improving Exetels Support Functions - Phase III
Replies: 95
Views: 13016

austdata wrote:
James D wrote:There is already a 1300 number, it has been listed on the site for over 6 months.

Phone (National): 1300 788 141
Can we use the 1300 number Australia wide and do away with the 02 number for NSW?

Mike
Keep the local number for NSW, I'd use it. Exetel was a NSW business to begin with.
by rav0
Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:24 pm
Forum: Anything else anyone wants to discuss
Topic: Improving Exetels Support Functions - Phase III
Replies: 95
Views: 13016

xxx wrote:it should be a 1300 phone number.
Why?
by rav0
Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:57 pm
Forum: Archived threads
Topic: "Shaped" Plan Option
Replies: 135
Views: 10946

Option 2 seems decent, but not with pre-payment of blocks of usage. It would be nice to be able to change what you choose during the month. For example, a user could reach their limit in 15 days, and choose to be shaped, but then want fast internet access for the last week of the month to do an assi...
by rav0
Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 pm
Forum: Member facilities & usage meter
Topic: Email Advices From Exetel
Replies: 19
Views: 4922

Thank you for this improvement. It was quite annoying getting duplicated of messages because they had been sent as an Exetel announcement as well as a forum announcement. With the new system, will we have to recieve messages related to services that we don't use? For example, I don't want to get mai...
by rav0
Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:00 pm
Forum: Archived threads
Topic: Wireless Hotspots
Replies: 94
Views: 15449

NetworkAdmin wrote:4. The WiFi VISP bills their own customers however they want, using the usage available by the RADIUS portal

5. Because the RADIUS server is centralized, end users can roam to any WiFI VISP node
Well, the end user can't roam to any hotspot because they would be billed by each operator separately.
by rav0
Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:25 pm
Forum: Archived threads
Topic: Changes To Exetel Broadband Plans
Replies: 130
Views: 31133

Re: Changes To Exetel Broadband Plans

Legend wrote:
Me: All the people who became leechers last month share a bandwidth allocation this month.
That's not true either.
What does hapen to people who download over 48 GB in one month?
by rav0
Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Forum: Archived threads
Topic: Changes To Exetel Broadband Plans
Replies: 130
Views: 31133

Re: Changes To Exetel Broadband Plans

If downloads exceed 48 gb in the 12 midnight to 12 noon period then downloads will become slower up to 72 gb. After 72 gb no restriction will apply but the downloads are charged. I think that it would be more simple to put only one limit of eg 60 GB and everything after that be charged with no pool...
by rav0
Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:30 pm
Forum: Email issues
Topic: Email Account Management Policy
Replies: 68
Views: 53625

Re: Email Account Management Policy

2) deletion of email on the server that is more than three months old Noooo! I use my Exetel email address like a webmail service, I do not use a client program, I exclusively use web management interfaces to access my email while it resides on the server. However, my account is using less than 1% ...
by rav0
Sat May 14, 2005 9:41 am
Forum: Member facilities & usage meter
Topic: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors
Replies: 578
Views: 107666

no titles showing up here ... :roll: