Others not receiving emails.

Email setup and troubleshooting
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Others not receiving emails.

Post by KavindaS » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:01 pm

maggie wrote:Server name: cp248.ezyreg.com
We have received the update from our System administration department and according to them it is the similar to what I have explained before. Based on the error message you have received, it is clear the issue is not within the Exetel network or an email of the Exetel, where you need to check according to the IP 27.121.66.48. It is straight forward from the error where the issue can be related to a network you have connected, which is the main reason why it has occurred with several email accounts.

maggie

Post by maggie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:47 pm

That is fine for the ezyreg.com email I can chase that up with them but what about the Exetel emails?

AroshJ
Exetel Staff

Post by AroshJ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:35 pm

maggie wrote:That is fine for the ezyreg.com email I can chase that up with them but what about the Exetel emails?
Please note that as per the error message you get the host IP(27.121.66.48) is what causing the problem. As you know the WAN IP is provided by the Internet service provider and we suggest you to raise this matter with this relevant Internet provider. Alternatively you may test this matter through a different Internet connection and kindly let us know if you are able to replicate the same issue.

maggie

Post by maggie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:44 pm

AroshJ wrote: Please note that as per the error message you get the host IP(27.121.66.48) is what causing the problem. As you know the WAN IP is provided by the Internet service provider and we suggest you to raise this matter with this relevant Internet provider.
That was for the mail sent via a non Exetel email. I will sort that out with them.

I am asking about the status of mail sent via my Exetel email addresses by you my Exetel internet provider. Both sent via webmail and from my email client. They are being marked as junk or spam and they are not and they are not being delivered.

rehanj
Exetel Staff

Post by rehanj » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:28 pm

maggie wrote:
AroshJ wrote: Please note that as per the error message you get the host IP(27.121.66.48) is what causing the problem. As you know the WAN IP is provided by the Internet service provider and we suggest you to raise this matter with this relevant Internet provider.
That was for the mail sent via a non Exetel email. I will sort that out with them.

I am asking about the status of mail sent via my Exetel email addresses by you my Exetel internet provider. Both sent via webmail and from my email client. They are being marked as junk or spam and they are not and they are not being delivered.
As per the information you have provided us earlier, you have confirmed that this issue is affecting 3 out of the 6 Exemail addresses created under your Exetel Account. Please let us know if this is still the case, please also confirm if the email issue is only experienced when the recipient is a Hotmail address?

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

maggie

Post by maggie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:41 pm

rehanj wrote: As per the information you have provided us earlier, you have confirmed that this issue is affecting 3 out of the 6 Exemail addresses created under your Exetel Account. Please let us know if this is still the case, please also confirm if the email issue is only experienced when the recipient is a Hotmail address?

Yes it is still occurring. Definitely with Hotmail.

AroshJ
Exetel Staff

Post by AroshJ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:50 pm

maggie wrote:Yes it is still occurring. Definitely with Hotmail.

Please note that we have sent you a separate email in order to investigate this matter to pXXXXXXs@exemail.com.au address. Kindly reply to the same email thread with requested details.

Ref : 12645719

maggie

Post by maggie » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Sorry. I have not received any thing.

rehanj
Exetel Staff

Post by rehanj » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:10 pm

maggie wrote:Sorry. I have not received any thing.
I have Re-sent the email to pXXXXXXs@exemail.com.au address. Please be kind enough to reply back to the same email address with the requested information.

Reference Number : 12645719

maggie

Post by maggie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp.exemail.com.au

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;g_mpainting@hotmail.com
Remote-MTA: dns; hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 452 4.5.3 Recipients belong to multiple regions ATTR38 [CO1NAM04FT002.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]: retry timeout exceeded

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:03 pm

maggie wrote:Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp.exemail.com.au

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 452 4.5.3 Recipients belong to multiple regions ATTR38 [CO1NAM04FT002.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]: retry timeout exceeded
Thank you for providing the failure notice. We will further check and update you via the same email ticket.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:14 pm

KavindaS wrote:
maggie wrote:Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp.exemail.com.au

Thank you for providing the failure notice. We will further check and update you via the same email ticket.
We have responded to you via the email ticket 12645719.

Exetel system administration department has confirmed after investigating the mail delivery fail error message, that the issue needs to be investigated from you with the Hotmail server support.

error is:
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<g_mpainting@hotmail.com>: 452 4.5.3 Recipients belong to multiple regions ATTR38 [BN3NAM04FT013.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Exetel's email relay server is all good and no error has been detected accordingly.