Outlook 2019

Email setup and troubleshooting
amillen
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by amillen » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:42 am

Hi, this problem is still ongoing, I have contacted Microsoft and they believe the problem is with Exetel.

IsuruB
Exetel Staff
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:18 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by IsuruB » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:57 am

amillen wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:42 am
Hi, this problem is still ongoing, I have contacted Microsoft and they believe the problem is with Exetel.
Hi Angus, thanks for getting back to us. We will raise your query internally with the Exetel System Administrators and let you know as soon as a response is received.

amillen
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by amillen » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:18 am

Hi Isuru, thank you for your response, have the administrator had a chance to look at the problem yet?.

rasikak
Exetel Staff
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Location: North Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by rasikak » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:14 pm

amillen wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:18 am
Hi Isuru, thank you for your response, have the administrator had a chance to look at the problem yet?.
Thank you for reaching out. We have sent you an email requesting more details to investigate this further. Please advise us accordingly.

amillen
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by amillen » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:18 pm

Thanks I have responded to your email.

rasikak
Exetel Staff
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Location: North Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by rasikak » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:38 pm

amillen wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:18 pm
Thanks I have responded to your email.
thank you for your email. We will escalate the issue further to the hosting team and update you accordingly.

amillen
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by amillen » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 pm

Hi there, has there been a response following the escalation?

rasikak
Exetel Staff
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:34 pm
Location: North Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by rasikak » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:11 pm

amillen wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 pm
Hi there, has there been a response following the escalation?
thank you for reaching out. We have responded to your email with the feedback from our hosting team. Kindly check the service and let us know if any further issues.

amillen
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by amillen » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:16 pm

Hi, unfortunately your suggestions haven't worked. I tried all possible combinations.

bodogbodog
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by bodogbodog » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:36 am

I am experiencing the same issue with Outlook 2019 on Windows 10 and my Exemail accounts - has there been any progress made on resolving this issue?
I can access them ok on my iPhone and iPad as well as my old PC running an earlier version of Outlook
It seems there's some incompatibility with the Exetel mail server (certificate?) and Outlook 2019

Anyone?

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2544
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by KavindaS » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:23 pm

bodogbodog wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:36 am
I am experiencing the same issue with Outlook 2019 on Windows 10 and my Exemail accounts - has there been any progress made on resolving this issue?
I can access them ok on my iPhone and iPad as well as my old PC running an earlier version of Outlook
It seems there's some incompatibility with the Exetel mail server (certificate?) and Outlook 2019

Anyone?
Please drop an email to hosting@exetel.com.au with some screenshots of the email settings configuration page and the error you get. We will investigate and provide you a feedback accordingly.

Red Diablo
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by Red Diablo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 am

Was this successfully fixed for other users?

I also have the same problem after upgrading from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2019.

I have already emailed Technical Support and received this response below but the Wiki has old information and only goes up to Outlook 2010 which was superseded many years ago.

Re: [Exetel Residential Technical Support #MQH-31876-946] Email settings required for Outlook 2019

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your email

Please refer below link and let us know if you need further assistance.

https://exewiki.exetel.com.au/index.php ... tup_Guides

Even after you following these settings, still you are having the same issue,

we recommend you yo contact with your email client.

Anyway feel free to reply back to this email for further assistance.

Regards,



Regards,

Thilina Tharanga
L1 - Network Support Engineer
Exetel Technical Support
Exetel Pty Ltd

bodogbodog
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by bodogbodog » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:30 am

Not fixed for me
I haven’t spent a lot of time on it as I just click through the error message and get my email
But it is annoying to have to do so

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2544
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by KavindaS » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:24 pm

Red Diablo wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:03 am
Was this successfully fixed for other users?

I also have the same problem after upgrading from Outlook 2007 to Outlook 2019.

I have already emailed Technical Support and received this response below but the Wiki has old information and only goes up to Outlook 2010 which was superseded many years ago.
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience may have caused. As informed to you via the email thread, highlighted error has been escalated now with our system administrators and we have asked them to provide feedback. We will update you accordingly.

KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2544
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Outlook 2019

Post by KavindaS » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:25 pm

bodogbodog wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:30 am
Not fixed for me
I haven’t spent a lot of time on it as I just click through the error message and get my email
But it is annoying to have to do so
As informed in my previous response, we will provide a general response here, once we have received the feedback from our system administrators.

Post Reply