Email accounts not visible in account. 2019 cert issue also

Email setup and troubleshooting
switchy

Email accounts not visible in account. 2019 cert issue also

Post by switchy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:27 am

I am unable to see my email accounts in my exetel account. I did see a post where support had to do something on the back end to get them visible again in a users account.

Also I have installed office 2019 and after a bit of searching i got it working with emails although i keep getting a certificate popup. I have installed the certificate but no luck. May be installing to the wrong location.
Any suggestions on this as well?

Thanks

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Re: Email accounts not visible in account. 2019 cert issue also

Post by KavindaS » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:19 pm

switchy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:27 am
I am unable to see my email accounts in my exetel account. I did see a post where support had to do something on the back end to get them visible again in a users account.

Also I have installed office 2019 and after a bit of searching i got it working with emails although i keep getting a certificate popup. I have installed the certificate but no luck. May be installing to the wrong location.
Any suggestions on this as well?

Thanks
Welcome to the Exetel forum. Let me have your service details via a PM and I will check the emails to move with the active account.

Certificate popup need to check with the client support and it is not relevant to the exemail account.