Email Issues

Email setup and troubleshooting
k3nstyl

Email Issues

Post by k3nstyl » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:19 pm

I have recently set up 2 email accounts under my plan, i have had them setup in Outlook 2003. I can send emails no problem, but i cannot receive.

So i isolated the problem using the webmail interface. It seems that email is coming in to the webmail inbox, but if i wait a couple of mins it then dissapears. it's like the addresses are being forwarded somewhere else. There are no forwarders set up as far as i can see. I have been trying to solve this problem for the last few days with no luck. The bizzare thing is i can send emails perfectly.

If i click send/receive within the window immediately after the emails have been sent from another account i can then download them into an email client.

Please help

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Email Issues

Post by CoreyPlover » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Have you set up any other computers to retrieve email? Because it might be that another machine is retrieving them via POP3 and removing them from the server

k3nstyl

Post by k3nstyl » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:39 pm

No it is a brand new account, i`ve tried it with 2 and the same thing is happening

SysAdmin

Post by SysAdmin » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm

k3nstyl wrote:No it is a brand new account, i`ve tried it with 2 and the same thing is happening
What accounts are these? Please PM.

Andrew