Exetel blocking my forwarded email?

Email setup and troubleshooting
toast

Exetel blocking my forwarded email?

Post by toast » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi,

I'm forwarding email that I receive at the domain bur.st to both gmail and an Exetel email. Last night around 6pm the forwarding has stopped going to exetel but continues to go to gmail. I'm not an admin or anything on the bur.st computers so I can't tell if they've stopped forwarding to exetel, or exetel is blocking email from bur.st because exetel might think it's a spam compromised computer?

Is there a good way to check?

Clive

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: Exetel blocking my forwarded email?

Post by stevecJ » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:13 pm

toast wrote:Hi,

I'm forwarding email that I receive at the domain bur.st to both gmail and an Exetel email. Last night around 6pm the forwarding has stopped going to exetel but continues to go to gmail. I'm not an admin or anything on the bur.st computers so I can't tell if they've stopped forwarding to exetel, or exetel is blocking email from bur.st because exetel might think it's a spam compromised computer?

Is there a good way to check?

Clive
Hi Clive,

Could you please drop an email to 'residentialsupport@exetel.com.au' with the email address's, so we can look in to this for you :?:
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================