Cannot Disconnect Exemail Forwarding Msssages to Gmail

Email setup and troubleshooting
RogCH3

Cannot Disconnect Exemail Forwarding Msssages to Gmail

Post by RogCH3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 am

I am trying to disconnect Exemail forwarding messages to Gmail but there is nothing showing that it is connected. It only shows my email address below the Gmail in box. I sent an email to myself from Exemail, and it showed up in Gmail only and not even the the webmail in the server.

Any clues as to how i can fix this issue?

IsuruB
Exetel Staff

Re: Cannot Disconnect Exemail Forwarding Msssages to Gmail

Post by IsuruB » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 pm

RogCH3 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 am
I am trying to disconnect Exemail forwarding messages to Gmail but there is nothing showing that it is connected. It only shows my email address below the Gmail in box. I sent an email to myself from Exemail, and it showed up in Gmail only and not even the the webmail in the server.

Any clues as to how i can fix this issue?
Thanks for reaching out. Can you please login to MyExetel, and go to Premium VAS>Email and click on Forward to check if a forward has been set up there?

RogCH3

Post by RogCH3 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:31 pm

I had already done that and there are only emails up to 3/9/19.

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Post by nilushid » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:58 pm

RogCH3 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:31 pm
I had already done that and there are only emails up to 3/9/19.
We are not clear whether you have logged in to your members facility (https://www.exetel.com.au/my-exetel) or to your Web-mail account to check the email forwarding settings. Can you kindly confirm whether you logged in to My Exetel (https://www.exetel.com.au/my-exetel) and check the Email settings in the "Premium VAS tab". You will need to check whether there is an email forwarding enabled. If enabled, please remove and check.

RogCH3

Post by RogCH3 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 am

My apologies, I did misunderstand you but now I have cancelled forwarding. I had forgotten I had forwarded email this way.

nilushid
Exetel Staff

Post by nilushid » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:28 am

RogCH3 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 am
My apologies, I did misunderstand you but now I have cancelled forwarding. I had forgotten I had forwarded email this way.
No worries.... We are glad that your service issue is resolved. Have a good day..