Strange errors when navigating the internet

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)

Strange errors when navigating the internet

Postby Franpa on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:42 pm

I get this happening seemingly randomly and I have no clue why. I tried changing to the Exetel DNS (I was using Googles) but it didn't fix it. If you dislike navigating forum attachments, here's an imgur photo album: https://imgur.com/a/Wv32g

The problem is intermittent, sometimes the internet is broken but often it works fine. Do you have any ideas of what could cause this (besides viruses/malware)?

The issue started very late last night and I made a support case regarding it but I sent an email today saying it was fixed, because it looked like it was but now I see the problem is intermittent.
Attachments
Untitled3.png
Untitled3.png (23.78 KiB) Viewed 81 times
Untitled 2.png
Untitled 2.png (75.49 KiB) Viewed 81 times
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (21.75 KiB) Viewed 81 times
Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 3.6GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 24GB DDR3 1500MHZ RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Integrated Sound Card | Corsair AX760 Platinum Power Supply | Exetel ZTE H268 Modem
Franpa

Re: Strange errors when navigating the internet

Postby AroshJ on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Franpa wrote:I get this happening seemingly randomly and I have no clue why. I tried changing to the Exetel DNS (I was using Googles) but it didn't fix it. If you dislike navigating forum attachments, here's an imgur photo album: https://imgur.com/a/Wv32g

The problem is intermittent, sometimes the internet is broken but often it works fine. Do you have any ideas of what could cause this (besides viruses/malware)?

The issue started very late last night and I made a support case regarding it but I sent an email today saying it was fixed, because it looked like it was but now I see the problem is intermittent.

We have replied you on your email requesting some test results which will be useful to investigate this matter in detail. Please reply to the same email thread in order to investigate further.

Ref : 12271124
AroshJ
Exetel Staff

Return to Other