When moving within the same suburb

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
kkfat

When moving within the same suburb

Post by kkfat » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:28 pm

If the new place also has NBN, would my modem just plug-in and it would work just fine? Or are there downtime expected? What is the path to move house and is it possible to not having any down-time?

taniya
Exetel Staff

Re: When moving within the same suburb

Post by taniya » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:03 pm

kkfat wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:28 pm
If the new place also has NBN, would my modem just plug-in and it would work just fine? Or are there downtime expected? What is the path to move house and is it possible to not having any down-time?
Hi

If you could PM your service details we can arrange an agent to contact you and discuss relocation options. New log in details will be provided for the modem. We will need to do a check with regards to service availability to the new location and advise you how long it would take to get the service connected.

Kind Regards

Residential sales Team

kkfat

Post by kkfat » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi Taniya,

Somehow my message to you got stuck at the outbox and was never sent. Let me just respond the brief here

I am planning to move from "The Crescent Chatswood" (I own this place, and is selling this place)

to "Ivy St, Chatswood" (I am buying this place and will own this place)

Can you please advise if it will be an easy move or if there are complications I need to go through?

Thanks & regards,
Kevin

taniya
Exetel Staff

Post by taniya » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:54 pm

kkfat wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:29 pm
Hi Taniya,

Somehow my message to you got stuck at the outbox and was never sent. Let me just respond the brief here

I am planning to move from "The Crescent Chatswood" (I own this place, and is selling this place)

to "Ivy St, Chatswood" (I am buying this place and will own this place)

Can you please advise if it will be an easy move or if there are complications I need to go through?

Thanks & regards,
Kevin

Hi Kevin

The relocation process is not complicated, it is an easy process. However we need to to check availability in order to advise of the time frames. Therefore we will arrange a call back to discuss available options and assist you with the relocation.

Kind Regards

Residential sales