Alternative modem to ZTE ZXHN H268A?

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
wootdee

Alternative modem to ZTE ZXHN H268A?

Post by wootdee » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:44 am

I've been using the modem that came with my churn to Exetel and am happy
with it on the whole BUT I very much need to have a modem with Parental
Controls so I can schedule (and easily manage) internet access times for my
teenagers' devices.

Is there an alternative modem that you sell (or recommend) that you could help me set up that offers everything the ZTE
modem offers AND Parental Controls?

The fights over the modem are doing my head in. Please help.

DinukaW
Exetel Staff

Re: Alternative modem to ZTE ZXHN H268A?

Post by DinukaW » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:49 pm

Hi Wootdee,

Good day to you and thank you for reaching to us.
The ZTE modem doesn't have the parental option unfortunately but Exetel is providing parental control from the New feature "Home Secure".
Home Secure works at the level of your internet connection, it helps protect every device connected to your Exetel home internet or WiFi. You can quickly and easily set or adjust your content and security settings to help block inappropriate content and malicious sites that seek to mess with your world.

You can login to you Exetel members facility/account and check the Home secure option and its features.

I believe this information was helpful and Exetel sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter.

wootdee

Re: Alternative modem to ZTE ZXHN H268A?

Post by wootdee » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:43 am

I can manage the content okay, it's the devices themselves that I want to disconnect. Unfortunately, your new online service does not offer that capability.