Email Notifications

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
Stirrer

Email Notifications

Post by Stirrer » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 am

I have been trying to set up my account to receive Email notifications re outages, new offers etc., however when I fill in the page and submit the details nothing happens, I have emailed residental support about it but all they do is refer me back to the sign up page, any suggestions about how to implement it, am I missing something somewhere. :roll: :roll: :roll:

JasonM

Re: Email Notifications

Post by JasonM » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 am

Stirrer wrote:I have been trying to set up my account to receive Email notifications re outages, new offers etc., however when I fill in the page and submit the details nothing happens, I have emailed residental support about it but all they do is refer me back to the sign up page, any suggestions about how to implement it, am I missing something somewhere. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I tested it and there seems to be an issue.

I'll escalate a ticket with our developers to resolve it.

Stirrer

Post by Stirrer » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 pm

JasonM wrote:
Stirrer wrote:I have been trying to set up my account to receive Email notifications re outages, new offers etc., however when I fill in the page and submit the details nothing happens, I have emailed residental support about it but all they do is refer me back to the sign up page, any suggestions about how to implement it, am I missing something somewhere. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I tested it and there seems to be an issue.

I'll escalate a ticket with our developers to resolve it.
That was quick indeed,thanks for that.

Stirrer

Post by Stirrer » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:48 am

Has been fixed, works OK now.