Learn how to create WRT & all about Qt.

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
derrik

Learn how to create WRT & all about Qt.

Post by derrik » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Hey guys,

I'm a developer and just received an email from Forum Nokia regarding a technical workshop to be held in Sydney on 11th May, 2010, to learn how to create WRT and know more about QT.

One needs to register for an invitation.

My question to the developers here is if they have received any such email? or heard about this workshop. If anyone can through some light on it, would be great.

Their website is: http://www.codeofpartnership.com/agenda_sydney.html

I guess its a great opportunity for developers to learn and meet the experts from all around..

Please share your thoughts and comments..

Thanks in advance..

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Learn how to create WRT & all about Qt.

Post by Dazzled » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Mobile phone GUI widgets.
As for Qt (cute), formerly by Trolltech; Nokia bought them. They developed the X toolbox the KDE Linux desktop is built on and released it with an open-source part free/part commercial licence. The basis of a huge number of applications, most with a K in their names. I just had a peek on my bookshelf and I find The Book of Qt 4 - The Art of Building Qt Applications and KDE 2/Qt Programming Bible so you should find stuff in the bookshops. A bit of confidence with C++ would help.

derrik

Re: Learn how to create WRT & all about Qt.

Post by derrik » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Wow.. That's really a helpful information. Thanks Dazzled..