Application Drivers Licence Error

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
G-Box

Application Drivers Licence Error

Post by G-Box » Tue May 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Hello, Recently (15 minutes ago) just submitted an application form for a relative. Upon filling in all the details, in the drivers licence section it wouldn't allow us to input the last digit of her licence number.

Was wondering if it's a bug in the sign up application form or not? (Keyboard is working 100% as I tried the same number in another box) If there is a particular email I should contact or if it can be resolved within the forums that would be much appreciated.

We submitted the application however was not able to input the last digit of the Drivers License ID Number.

Thanks in advance for helping : - )

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Application Drivers Licence Error

Post by Dazzled » Tue May 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Once upon a time, when the anger over the Australia Card (1986) was still fresh, the NSW government assured us that the new license system would never be used as a form of ID nor linked to other databases. As usual, they lied. Provided the SIM gets issued, why worry?

G-Box

Post by G-Box » Wed May 12, 2010 9:27 am

Dazzled wrote:Once upon a time, when the anger over the Australia Card (1986) was still fresh, the NSW government assured us that the new license system would never be used as a form of ID nor linked to other databases. As usual, they lied. Provided the SIM gets issued, why worry?
Hi I'm not sure what 'SIM' refers to sorry.

I would just not want to waste anyone's time and/or be charged a fee for not inputting all the correct information.

samarium

Post by samarium » Wed May 12, 2010 4:21 pm

From http://www.exetel.com.au/contact.php

Code: Select all

Residential & Business Support/Sales

Phone (Sydney Users): (02) 8030 1000 (This is a VoIP number so Exetel VoIP users can call at no charge)
Phone (National): 1300 788 141 (This is an Exetel VoIP number so Exetel VoIP users can call at no charge)
Fax: (02) 8030 2100
Residential Support Email: residentialsupport@exetel.com.au
Residential Sales Email: residentialsales@exetel.com.au
Provisioning Email: provisioning@exetel.com.au
Billing Email: billing@exetel.com.au
I would call or email residentialsales and ask them.

G-Box

Post by G-Box » Wed May 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks samarium, shot an email off just then : - )