Currently I am using Naked ADSL (No contract) and VoIP services. The VoIP number was ported from Telstra before.
I am moving in early November, from one exchange to another. In order to guarantee I can have zero down time for my parents, here is my plan:
1) Activate phone line from Telstra at new home
2) Apply new naked ADSL service at new home
3) Move my old VoIP number to new home
4) When everything is working fine, disconnect my old ADSL service.
My questions are:
1) How can I apply and manage a new ADSL service from my current account?
2) Can I port my VoIP to the new service, which was ported from Telstra?
Thank you in advance.
All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Send in a new order here: http://sq.exetel.com.au/cgi-bin/naked_nf_adsl2.plbrianlhm wrote:1) How can I apply and manage a new ADSL service from my current account?
And we'll be able to merge it into the old account (or merge the remains of the old into the new account).
We can merge it to the new account.brianlhm wrote:2) Can I port my VoIP to the new service, which was ported from Telstra?
You can also complete a relocation form in the members area, which does move the service, however, the old service is ceased the day the new connection becomes active.