Just obtained a new exetel domain

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
compositor

Just obtained a new exetel domain

Post by compositor » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:37 pm

I just signed up for a new domain with exetel (I already have a website) but my current website will wind down shortly.

In order for there to be continuity how do I point my new domain name towards my current website which is also with Exetel?

udara
Exetel Staff

Re: Just obtained a new exetel domain

Post by udara » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:48 am

compositor wrote:I just signed up for a new domain with exetel (I already have a website) but my current website will wind down shortly.

In order for there to be continuity how do I point my new domain name towards my current website which is also with Exetel?

Hi compositor,

Please note that i have provided you an answer to the above query via Ticket ID: 4632845 :)
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============

compositor

Post by compositor » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:05 am

Hi Udara

I did get the email, so I guess that means in essence we are using the Helpdesk, but (currently) I am not able to use it to initiate a request.

Would this situation have changed since acquiring a Domain Name with Exetel or would I need to have other services, ie Phone + Internet?

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 pm

I did get the email, so I guess that means in essence we are using the Helpdesk, but (currently) I am not able to use it to initiate a request.
I will check with our development team to integrate the facility for hosting only customer's as well and update you via this thread.