Please remove website

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
compositor

Please remove website

Post by compositor » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:35 pm

I have no need for the service since I cannot change the hosting and must purchase anew.

James
Exetel Staff

Re: Please remove website

Post by James » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Hi,

Please be a bit more specific. If you need help please email james@exetel.com.au

james

compositor

Post by compositor » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:00 am

Hi james,

Thanks for replying.

I'm using a free web host at this time but it's very basic, however I am wondering why when I changed my domain name, eg I had registered it with Exetel, only to discover that I needed to pay extra for domain hosting, and all the while when I was trying to use a 3rd party DNS server that no one in their wisdom told me that my web hosting would have to be changed as well.

Is it that service staff don't know or rather that they don't care since my contribution is minimal.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:05 am

compositor wrote:Hi james,

Thanks for replying.

I'm using a free web host at this time but it's very basic, however I am wondering why when I changed my domain name, eg I had registered it with Exetel, only to discover that I needed to pay extra for domain hosting, and all the while when I was trying to use a 3rd party DNS server that no one in their wisdom told me that my web hosting would have to be changed as well.

Is it that service staff don't know or rather that they don't care since my contribution is minimal.
Hi,

The free web hosting is not meant to host an actual domain, it's meant to be home.exetel.com.au/whatever. Our hosting charges are very reasonable, and are actually free if you have one of our small business plans.

James

compositor

Post by compositor » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 am

James,

I'm not talking about exetel free services, I'm talking about Corporate products.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

compositor wrote:James,

I'm not talking about exetel free services, I'm talking about Corporate products.
Hi,

Then please do as I suggested in your other thread and email me.

James