Technical support via exetel phone number

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
Baldrick

Technical support via exetel phone number

Post by Baldrick » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 am

Hi,
Just had a friend call me regarding an issue he was having connecting to his Exetel WBB service. He had been attempting to call the exetel NSW 8030100 & the 1300 number for assistance but whenever he selected tech support option it is simply hanging up on him. I have since tried over a period of a couple hours (normal business hours) to get through just to make sure & sure enough, if you select option 2 on this service it just drops out.

James
Exetel Staff

Re: Technical support via exetel phone number

Post by James » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 am

Baldrick wrote:Hi,
Just had a friend call me regarding an issue he was having connecting to his Exetel WBB service. He had been attempting to call the exetel NSW 8030100 & the 1300 number for assistance but whenever he selected tech support option it is simply hanging up on him. I have since tried over a period of a couple hours (normal business hours) to get through just to make sure & sure enough, if you select option 2 on this service it just drops out.
This might be due to the large number of calls currently in the queue. He should be fine to now connect his WBB service.

Baldrick

Post by Baldrick » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Yes, his WBB has connected & had actually connected before I made this post. I only made this post as I was a little concerned that the exetel telephone support was failing to connect when the support option is selected which is not really a very good look & maybe needs to be looked at by 1 of your engineers. :)

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Baldrick wrote:Yes, his WBB has connected & had actually connected before I made this post. I only made this post as I was a little concerned that the exetel telephone support was failing to connect when the support option is selected which is not really a very good look & maybe needs to be looked at by 1 of your engineers. :)
We had a large outage, and the number of callers well and truly exceeded the lines available.