Change plan whilst on contract?

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
Post Reply
kyteflyer
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 pm
Location: Newcastle, Australia

Change plan whilst on contract?

Post by kyteflyer » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:59 pm

I think I was being a bit ambitious when I signed up for a 300GB plan... is it possible to drop back to the 75GB? Or do I have to wait until the contract is finished. I could tolerate saving $10 a month, it makes a difference on a pension.

Venurukshi
Exetel Staff
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:59 pm
Location: Sydney-Australia

Re: Change plan whilst on contract?

Post by Venurukshi » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:14 pm

kyteflyer wrote:I think I was being a bit ambitious when I signed up for a 300GB plan... is it possible to drop back to the 75GB? Or do I have to wait until the contract is finished. I could tolerate saving $10 a month, it makes a difference on a pension.
You do not need to wait until the contract ends. You can simply apply for a plan change request through your member's facility>>manage service>>ADSL/Fiber>>Change service section Or send an email to residentialsales@exetel.com.au.

kyteflyer
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 pm
Location: Newcastle, Australia

Re: Change plan whilst on contract?

Post by kyteflyer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Venurukshi wrote:
You do not need to wait until the contract ends. You can simply apply for a plan change request through your member's facility>>manage service>>ADSL/Fiber>>Change service section Or send an email to residentialsales@exetel.com.au.
Thanks for that, I'll do it on the next rollover :)

kyteflyer
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 pm
Location: Newcastle, Australia

Re: Change plan whilst on contract?

Post by kyteflyer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Hmm... on the website where you change plans, the only option is the AAPT one, and I cannot have that, being on Telstra hardware. Guess its email for me. A few alternatives might need to be added there. :-/

remosha
Exetel Staff
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Change plan whilst on contract?

Post by remosha » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:50 pm

kyteflyer wrote:Hmm... on the website where you change plans, the only option is the AAPT one, and I cannot have that, being on Telstra hardware. Guess its email for me. A few alternatives might need to be added there. :-/
Please send in your request to residentialsales@exetel.com.au so that we can look into this. Please make sure to quote the URL of the forum post please.

kyteflyer
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:56 pm
Location: Newcastle, Australia

Re: Change plan whilst on contract?

Post by kyteflyer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:40 pm

remosha wrote:
kyteflyer wrote:Hmm... on the website where you change plans, the only option is the AAPT one, and I cannot have that, being on Telstra hardware. Guess its email for me. A few alternatives might need to be added there. :-/
Please send in your request to residentialsales@exetel.com.au so that we can look into this. Please make sure to quote the URL of the forum post please.
Done... along with a plan change request. Thanks :)

Post Reply