Email disallowed?

All other technical assistance queries (General technical issues, IPv6. P2P, News groups, etc)
jamit

Email disallowed?

Post by jamit » Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi,

I've just joined on Exetel forum but am tad confused why GMail is disallowed and cannot be used to signed up with it? Is this only for Exetel customers where they have to get Exetel email address @exemail.com.au to able to join this forum? I had to create a free email address on my account in order to join the forum with that.

I just want clear up the confusion as why it is disallowed, is it because this forum only for Exetel customers or something?
Exetel nbn™ FTTN 50/20 | Exetel NetComm NF18ACV Modem

AroshJ
Exetel Staff

Re: Email disallowed?

Post by AroshJ » Mon May 14, 2018 10:46 pm

jamit wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Hi,

I've just joined on Exetel forum but am tad confused why GMail is disallowed and cannot be used to signed up with it? Is this only for Exetel customers where they have to get Exetel email address @exemail.com.au to able to join this forum? I had to create a free email address on my account in order to join the forum with that.

I just want clear up the confusion as why it is disallowed, is it because this forum only for Exetel customers or something?
Thank you for raising your concerns. At present Exemail addresses are issued only for Exetel customers and forum registration is allowed only through Exemail addresses. However viewing / reading the shared ideas, knowledge is available to anyone who has a live Internet connection. :D

jamit

Re: Email disallowed?

Post by jamit » Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 pm

AroshJ wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:46 pm
jamit wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Hi,

Thank you for raising your concerns. At present Exemail addresses are issued only for Exetel customers and forum registration is allowed only through Exemail addresses. However viewing / reading the shared ideas, knowledge is available to anyone who has a live Internet connection. :D
Understood
Exetel nbn™ FTTN 50/20 | Exetel NetComm NF18ACV Modem