Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au

Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Postby Snow Gun on Mon May 15, 2017 8:45 am

I upgraded my service from ADSL to NBN. The NBN connection took effect on 18/04/17.

I was then billed for and paid invoice for ADSL from 01/05-31/05. Despite emailing billing@exetel.com.au I have now been billed for June for ADSL and home phone.

I have now forwarded email to provisioning@exetel.com.au to try to get it sorted. I am not interested in paying for as service I am not using and I need someone to cancel the service and credit my account.

Cheers,
Snow Gun
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Postby NIrmitha on Mon May 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi Snow Gun,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced with relation to this matter.
Could you please PM me the service number or the customer ID ?
NIrmitha
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Re: Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Postby sankap on Mon May 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi Snow Gun,

Apologies for these additional charges.
I have now corrected this and you will not be charged further.
You will also receive a refund for the duplicate charges from 18/04/2017
We will reply your email with the refund amount once it's arranged.
sankap
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Postby Denny Crane on Mon May 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi,

Can someone please contact me with information on what is going on with my account?

I received an email saying I would be credited, and then today my credit card got charged.

I can't see anywhere in the member facilities where I can reply to my ticket that i have a number for.

I would email but likely it will not be responded to if my past emails are any indication???

It is getting ridiculous.
Denny Crane
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Brisbane (Capalaba)

Re: Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Postby Amila Fernando on Mon May 29, 2017 9:12 pm

Denny Crane wrote:Hi,

Can someone please contact me with information on what is going on with my account?

I received an email saying I would be credited, and then today my credit card got charged.

I can't see anywhere in the member facilities where I can reply to my ticket that i have a number for.

I would email but likely it will not be responded to if my past emails are any indication???

It is getting ridiculous.


First I would like to apologize for the delay & inconvenience caused.

We will check this & get back to you shortly.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================
User avatar
Amila Fernando
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Postby Denny Crane on Mon May 29, 2017 9:19 pm

I have replied to email from Billing. I just don't want to wait a month for a reply........
Denny Crane
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:04 pm
Location: Brisbane (Capalaba)

Re: Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Postby KavindaS on Tue May 30, 2017 12:44 am

Denny Crane wrote:I have replied to email from Billing. I just don't want to wait a month for a reply........


We have informed and updated the ongoing Billing ticket 11527650. You should receive a response by tomorrow.
User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Switched to NBN, Still being billed for ADSL

Postby sankap on Tue May 30, 2017 10:00 am

KavindaS wrote:
Denny Crane wrote:I have replied to email from Billing. I just don't want to wait a month for a reply........


We have informed and updated the ongoing Billing ticket 11527650. You should receive a response by tomorrow.



Hi Denny,

I trust you received the response to your email this morning. We have not charged you for the June period and have arranged a refund for the charges from April 18th till end May.
You will receive this refund back to you visa card within 3-4 working days.
sankap
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: Sydney


Return to Invoicing & billing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest