Call history in pdf invoice lacks Date and Time

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
kookaburra2

Call history in pdf invoice lacks Date and Time

Post by kookaburra2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:07 am

My 14 Jun 19 invoice is all blank in the Date and Time columns of the VoIP Call History.
NBN FTTN 50/20 unlimited,
with $10 Residential VOIP Plan Monthly Rental (Unlimited Home Phone (VoIP)),
and with $0 included Residential VOIP Plan Monthly Rental (ExeFone) [no calls on this one this month].

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Call history in pdf invoice lacks Date and Time

Post by KavindaS » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:37 pm

kookaburra2 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:07 am
My 14 Jun 19 invoice is all blank in the Date and Time columns of the VoIP Call History.
NBN FTTN 50/20 unlimited,
with $10 Residential VOIP Plan Monthly Rental (Unlimited Home Phone (VoIP)),
and with $0 included Residential VOIP Plan Monthly Rental (ExeFone) [no calls on this one this month].
I have escalated this with our Billing department under the ticket reference number 15406053. They will check this and email you on your nominated gmail address.

kookaburra2

Post by kookaburra2 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:55 am

Shortly after my original post here, I raised a ticket with Billing on the same problem.
The ticket was acknowledged by email 21/6/19.

Nothing further until 4/7/19 when exetel sent me an email Subject included the words 'Invoice clarrification:' with a fresh copy of the invoice attached, this one showing dates and times for the calls in call history. I note that the invoice available in my online account has also changed in the same way.

There was no real indication of what was corrected, that it would stay corrected on future invoices, nor what had gone wrong, nor an admission of OOPS. Just "Hi XXXXX, Thank you for your e-mail. Attached herewith is your invoice with the call charges. Have a pleasant day. Regards, XXXXX Customer Accounts Executive Exetel Pty Ltd". Note: I had not sent an e-mail, and it was not the call charges that were the problem.

So far so good, more or less, at least in terms of the outcome.

Now to the July Invoice.
It has NO call history whatsoever, both the pdf version attached to the email and the one in my online account.
Please, does anyone know how to have the invoice include call history? I know I can go online and fetch said history, but it is tedious and time consuming. Much better for the invoices to include the call history, as they have done for a long long time.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:56 am

Call history won't be in future invoices, this will be available online for customers to look through via their voice usage meter.

kookaburra2

Post by kookaburra2 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:27 am

Can I beg that call history be brought back into invoices? At least as an option for those of us who want it?

I need to save call history, external from Exetel systems.

1. It takes us **much** time to fish the call history out from online, especially for several different phone numbers.

2. Whichever way we do the Save, there are issues...
- as CSV, there are no summaries by call type;
- as browser Print, there is no way to get anything but an ugly report, and it is all too easy to miss some information by overlooking to expand some section or by not altering the default 20 calls dropdown;
- in both cases, the each phone number has to be done one at a time.

Thanks.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:48 am

It won't be added back to the invoice, but I can see about getting better export functionality added.

What did you want to see?