Billed for Naked ADSL free VOIP calls

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
jaffa

Billed for Naked ADSL free VOIP calls

Post by jaffa » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:38 am

Hi,

I am on the naked ADSL plan hence I have 100 free local/STD calls.
I just got an weekly automated email from exetel which advises of the total unbilled calls for the month.

This email shows a total of 3 calls to date charged @ a total of $0.50.
I know for a fact 2 of these calls where local calls and the other was a 13xxxx hence the cost should be $0.30.

So I follow the instruction of the email and log onto my user facilities -> billing details -> unbill charges, and select my VOIP number.
It shows me I am only billed $0.30 for the 13xxxx calls but the other 2 local calls were FREE @ $0.00.

So why are the weekly VOIP emails including my free calls as a billable item? Can some one please advise what I must do to make sure these free calls stay free and do not end up on my bill?

Thanks
Jim

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:13 pm

I've asked the sysadmin to respond to you.

raymond
Exetel Staff

Re: Billed for Naked ADSL free VOIP calls

Post by raymond » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:18 pm

jaffa wrote:Hi,

I am on the naked ADSL plan hence I have 100 free local/STD calls.
I just got an weekly automated email from exetel which advises of the total unbilled calls for the month.

This email shows a total of 3 calls to date charged @ a total of $0.50.
I know for a fact 2 of these calls where local calls and the other was a 13xxxx hence the cost should be $0.30.

So I follow the instruction of the email and log onto my user facilities -> billing details -> unbill charges, and select my VOIP number.
It shows me I am only billed $0.30 for the 13xxxx calls but the other 2 local calls were FREE @ $0.00.

So why are the weekly VOIP emails including my free calls as a billable item? Can some one please advise what I must do to make sure these free calls stay free and do not end up on my bill?

Thanks
Jim
The weekly notification email is a generic advice to all telephone service users that uses the records from our daily call record database and does not consider the 100 free calls for Naked ADSL2 customers.

Your user facilities and invoice will include first 100 free local call.

jaffa

Re: Billed for Naked ADSL free VOIP calls

Post by jaffa » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:32 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I just wanted to make sure I wont be billed for them.

Cheers