For your telstra amusement:
I had 2 testra accounts, one with for a ;andline, and one for a telecard.
The telecard account was in credit $1.63. I asked them to transfer the telecard and the credit to the landline account.
They didn't transfer the credit, just the telecard billing.
So now I have an account that has nothing but a credit balance on it.
I used to get monthy invoices saying I didn't need to pay.
I think I now get 3 monthly invoices saying I don't need to pay.
I couldn't be bothered going 20 rounds with telstra to try again to get the $1.63 credit transferred.
I find it much more amusing that they they are continuing to waste money sending me invoices,
rather than doing what I originally asked them to do.
Note: For official invoice and billing responses use firstname.lastname@example.org