Charged twice for termination of ADSL

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
AKZam

Charged twice for termination of ADSL

Post by AKZam » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi guys

We're moving house so i had to end my contract early, and hence pay the $100 early termination fee. However when i woke up this morning i see that Exetel have deducted two lots of $100 from my account using the same withdrawl reference (PAYMENT BY AUTHORITY TO EXETEL CUST94946). I started a support ticket in the billing section, but really just wanted to know if this was a common occurence? And if so, what are the chances i will get my money back?

In my billing section i only have one related invoice, indicating the withdrawl $100.

I have really enjoyed being w exetel and was planning on reconnecting once i get settled into a new place, but this may just change my mind.

ForumAdmin

Re: Charged twice for termination of ADSL

Post by ForumAdmin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:02 pm

AKZam wrote:Hi guys

We're moving house so i had to end my contract early, and hence pay the $100 early termination fee. However when i woke up this morning i see that Exetel have deducted two lots of $100 from my account using the same withdrawl reference (PAYMENT BY AUTHORITY TO EXETEL CUST94946). I started a support ticket in the billing section, but really just wanted to know if this was a common occurence? And if so, what are the chances i will get my money back?

In my billing section i only have one related invoice, indicating the withdrawl $100.

I have really enjoyed being w exetel and was planning on reconnecting once i get settled into a new place, but this may just change my mind.
Posting on a forum isn't going to help you.

Email:

provisioning@exetel.com.au