Payment by Diner's card

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
bigditty

Payment by Diner's card

Post by bigditty » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Hi

My employer requires me to have my internet connection for support purposes, and as such I claim my Exetel bill on my expenses. My employer has now issues me with a Corporate Diners card and is insisting as many expenses as possible should be charged Directly to the card.

Will Exetel be reviewing the cards it accepts for bill payments? Paying an extra fee for Diner's would [u]not[/u] be a problem.

I know previously it was mentioned that Exetel were reviewing their payment options.

Cheers
MD

James
Exetel Staff

Re: Payment by Diner's card

Post by James » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 am

bigditty wrote:Hi

My employer requires me to have my internet connection for support purposes, and as such I claim my Exetel bill on my expenses. My employer has now issues me with a Corporate Diners card and is insisting as many expenses as possible should be charged Directly to the card.

Will Exetel be reviewing the cards it accepts for bill payments? Paying an extra fee for Diner's would not be a problem.

I know previously it was mentioned that Exetel were reviewing their payment options.

Cheers
MD
We did review our payment options, but AMEX were not willing to budge from their >3% charge.