Changing ownership of ONE service

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
SpaceMonkey

Changing ownership of ONE service

Post by SpaceMonkey » Sun May 09, 2010 11:53 am

Hi,
  • I currently have 3 services with Exetel, an HSPA 3G service, a 2G (Vodafone) mobile service, and a VOIP service. The 2G mobile service is used for my now ex-girfriend's phone. As we have split up, we want to separate the two services so that she is billed separately for her mobile service, but understandably she'd like to keep her number. However when we contact Exetel billing with a request to do this, they don;t seem to be getting what we want to do. Despite repeated emails detailing that we only want to change the ownership of the mobile service and that the 3G and VOIP are to stay in my name, they keep sending us reposnes advising us to log into the user services page and change the billing details there; however this only allows to change the details for ALL services, not remove one to a different owner as we are wanting to do.
    This is becoming rathe frustrating and we seem to be going in circles with support, is anyone able to advise or assist?

-Dave

shoner

Re: Changing ownership of ONE service

Post by shoner » Sun May 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Hi Dave,

Could you PM me the Service number which you want to transfer to your ex-girl friends name please?
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

SpaceMonkey

Re: Changing ownership of ONE service

Post by SpaceMonkey » Fri May 14, 2010 9:23 am

This was all sorted out this week, thanks for your help Shoner.

It might be a good idea to integrate a facility for this sort of request into the user facilities though.