Exetel rewards for referring new customers

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
Ford Zephyr

Exetel rewards for referring new customers

Post by Ford Zephyr » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Can anyone clarify whether the reward for referring new customers to Exetel is a single payment of $10 or a monthly credit of $10 per for as long as the new client stays with Exetel?
Many thanks

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Exetel rewards for referring new customers

Post by jokiin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Ford Zephyr wrote:Can anyone clarify whether the reward for referring new customers to Exetel is a single payment of $10 or a monthly credit of $10 per for as long as the new client stays with Exetel?
Many thanks
I suspect it could only be a one off payment, there is no plan that has enough profit margin to be able to carry $10 each month

Ford Zephyr

Post by Ford Zephyr » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm

That could be correct but the wording on the web site is ambiguous."Exetel will credit your monthly broadband access charges [plural] by $10.00 if another customer applies for, and is successful in getting, a new ADSL1/ADSL2/HSPA service with Exetel based on your service number being entered in to the application form." If it is just a one off payment it should say so.

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by jokiin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Ford Zephyr wrote:That could be correct but the wording on the web site is ambiguous."Exetel will credit your monthly broadband access charges [plural] by $10.00 if another customer applies for, and is successful in getting, a new ADSL1/ADSL2/HSPA service with Exetel based on your service number being entered in to the application form." If it is just a one off payment it should say so.
I think it's just your interpretation but I guess it could be made clearer to avoid any confusion, I don't recall any mention of this being misunderstood previously