Changing plan delay

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
ausfatcat

Changing plan delay

Post by ausfatcat » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 pm

on december 31/12/2010

I signed up for the new plans with free active phone line from a naked line (from NF/23NOTEL to OCV200) it shows up on my members page under "change service plans" tab as pending and I received a confirmation email as to this on the 31st of december. but since then nothing no change in status or activation.

I emailed support and have received a few responses asking me to sign up ect as their systems didn't show I had a change of plans, I had to send them a screen shot to prove thats what it showed. So after several days they pushed me over from the residential support to exetel provisioning which I had to start explaining all overagain what had happened.

Any advice or help? this has gone on for a couple of days now and I seem to be getting nowhere

Ausfatcat

happygoluckyaussie

Re: Changing plan delay

Post by happygoluckyaussie » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Hey Ausfatcat,
I have had the same wait!!! I registered to change a week Wednesday ago...still waiting....They finally sent me a new sim card yesterday for my mobile porting but the naked adsl ----> bundle package still has a status of PENDING..... so much for a 3 day change over time!!!!

Not so HAPPYGOLUCKYAUSSIE. :x

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by jokiin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:24 pm

happygoluckyaussie wrote: bundle package still has a status of PENDING..... so much for a 3 day change over time!!!!

Not so HAPPYGOLUCKYAUSSIE. :x
plan changes always commence on the first of the new month (from a billing perspective), the physical change can be a few days after that though, a new service (like mobile if you were sent a SIM card) can come online at any time

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by jokiin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:29 pm

ausfatcat wrote:on december 31/12/2010

I signed up for the new plans with free active phone line from a naked line (from NF/23NOTEL to OCV200) it shows up on my members page under "change service plans" tab as pending and I received a confirmation email as to this on the 31st of december. but since then nothing no change in status or activation.
I could be wrong but I though these plans don't actually become available until 1st Feb, the opening line of this thread seems to indicate that viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37470 if correct that would be why it would still be pending anyway, will see if someone can confirm

Klaas

Post by Klaas » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 am

From the email sent out concerning the special offer to current Naked users on 30th December:

" This offer is available to apply for from today until 31st January 2011 and will become active on 1st February 2011. "

The emphasis is mine.

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by jokiin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Klaas wrote:From the email sent out concerning the special offer to current Naked users on 30th December:

" This offer is available to apply for from today until 31st January 2011 and will become active on 1st February 2011. "

The emphasis is mine.
thanks for clarifying

ausfatcat

Post by ausfatcat » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 pm

thanks guys