Invoice and Billing separation

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
scottb721

Invoice and Billing separation

Post by scottb721 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Just wondering how much time is given between an invoice being raised and funds being drawn for it ?

Klaas

Re: Invoice and Billing separation

Post by Klaas » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Well, all the invoices are raised on 1st of the month, and my bank account is debited that day/overnight unless it's a weekend or public holiday, then it's next business day.

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Klaas wrote:Well, all the invoices are raised on 1st of the month, and my bank account is debited that day/overnight unless it's a weekend or public holiday, then it's next business day.
Does that apply if the invoice is disputed on the day it's issued?

I just got overcharged for data charges that I should not have been charged for on the CAP 19 mobile plan and have raised a query with Billing but I guess I am going to get charged for all of the incorrectly billed costs and then eventually get a credit

JanakaDS
Exetel Staff

Post by JanakaDS » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:43 pm

bodogbodog wrote:I just got overcharged for data charges that I should not have been charged for on the CAP 19 mobile plan and have raised a query with Billing but I guess I am going to get charged for all of the incorrectly billed costs and then eventually get a credit
Would you please let me know the Ticket# for the query that has been raised with billing dept so I can look in to this matter for you?

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:43 am

JanakaDS wrote:Would you please let me know the Ticket# for the query that has been raised with billing dept so I can look in to this matter for you?
PM Sent with details of the issue and call reference
I look forward to a speedy resolution

JanakaDS
Exetel Staff

Post by JanakaDS » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 pm

bodogbodog wrote:PM Sent with details of the issue and call reference
I look forward to a speedy resolution
Thank you for the information. Your issue is currently under investigation and you will be updated via the same email ASAP.

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 pm

JanakaDS wrote: Thank you for the information. Your issue is currently under investigation and you will be updated via the same email ASAP.
I have just recieved a response on my billing query and am not satisifeid with the answer - can you let me know what the escalation process is to ask for this to be reviewed? Is it to send a message to resolution@exetel.com.au?

Ravenous

Post by Ravenous » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Source: https://www.exetel.com.au/members/payme ... nvoice.php

Code: Select all

If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your service you should do the following:
Step 1: Contact Exetel's Support Manager who is the first point of escalation for resolving any issue. The Support Manager will investigate the specific issues raised and attempt to resolve the issue. A helpdesk ticket will be created, the ticket number will be provided to you.
Step 2: If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the dispute you should email complaints@exetel.com.au with a brief summary of why you are not satisfied with the resolution and include the ticket number provided by the Support Manager. This email will be responded to by the senior management of Exetel.
Source: http://www.exetel.com.au/a_support_main.php

Exetel is the intermediary between the carrier that provides the ADSL infrastructure and the end user of the service. Exetel uses qualified engineers that have, or have access to, a great deal of skill and experience to provide the fastest resolution to a service fault.

You should be aware that:

In some cases the 'fastest' time is much longer than you, or we, would like.
In most cases, for the most common type of fault, resolution is 'next business day'.
In some cases, resolution may be 2-3 days, or where further testing is required, 4-5 days.
In some rare cases resolution has been 2-3 weeks.
For certain fault types you may be asked to perform one or more tests in conjunction with the carrier and Exetel to assist the carrier determine the cause of the fault. You will need to be prepared to be available for up to two hours during business hours if those tests are required.

If you are dissatisfied with the support you have received or some other aspect of the Exetel service, please email resolution@exetel.com.au. Email to resolution goes directly to Exetel senior managers. You will be sent an acknowledgment of your email by the manager that will be investigating your complaint, they will then investigate and send you a response within seven days.

When you email resolution@exetel.com.au you MUST include your fault ticket number or fault details. The investigation can not commence without that information.
Source: http://exewiki.exetel.com.au/index.php?title=Email_list

resolution@exetel.com.au	 The resolution manages any customer complaint or any problematic case in progress.
I believe the support staff are tested from the wiki so I think that would be most accurate. I hope it helps and hope that you can come to a favorable resolution.

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 pm

bodogbodog wrote:I have just recieved a response on my billing query and am not satisifeid with the answer - can you let me know what the escalation process is to ask for this to be reviewed? Is it to send a message to resolution@exetel.com.au?
Short answer: yes: resolution@exetel.com.au would be an appropriate avenue. Include your billing ticket number in the email.
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:37 pm

CoreyPlover wrote:
Short answer: yes: resolution@exetel.com.au would be an appropriate avenue. Include your billing ticket number in the email.[/quote]

I'm pleased to report that I heard from Exetel today and it is now resolved (at least the charge for last month) - now I need to work with them to establish why I am being charged for ALL my data usage on my CAP19 plan when using the Sim in a Windows Mobile 6.1 handset (I know I would be charged if I was using it in a data modem or tethered but neither of those scenarios were the case)