Billed with extra $10!!!

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
bathuu

Billed with extra $10!!!

Post by bathuu » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 am

Hi Exetel,

I've been billed with extra $10 for this month and I want to know what is the purpose that you are charging me extra :evil: . I'm on ONA plan for just 3 months since last October /when it was available/ and I've been advised that I am not subject to extra $10 since i renewed my contract and it is effective for another 12 months. Can you provide me a proper explanation why this is happening to me, because I'm getting really frustrated by your frequent plan change and extra charges /administration fee, monthly non-contract fee etc./. This looks to me that you trying to rip off your customers anyway that you can for sake of your profitability. :!:

One very angry customer :oops:

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Billed with extra $10!!!

Post by Dazzled » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:52 am

bathuu, could you raise this with billing@exetel.com.au, as we can't handle money issues here in the forum? It's also a quicker way to get the matter in the hands of someone who is authorised to deal with it.

bathuu

Post by bathuu » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:07 am

Hi Dazzled,

Thanks for response. I already did it in first place. So I am just wondering how long it is gonna take Exetel to answer my inquiry. I bet first they will charge extra $10 tonight then will have a look at my issue later :x. I posted here because it happened to me so I'm pretty sure it happened to others when they know they got charged extra $10, which they should not supposed to.

Tim

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Give billing an opportunity to respond (say, 2-3 days). If nothing is forthcoming, either email resolution@exetel.com.au with the ticket number, or post the ticket number to this thread
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au