Plan changes

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
bigteez

Plan changes

Post by bigteez » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi,

I'm deciding on changing from my current ADSL2 + fixed line to just ADSL as I want to have my fixed line with someone else. My contract with exetel has long finished but i have just kept this ongoing. I would like to know if i was to take up a new ADSL2 service with exetel, would this tie me into another contract? I do not wish to be tied into another contract, thats all..

Himantha
Exetel Staff

Re: Plan changes

Post by Himantha » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 am

I will get someone from sales team to clarify on plans that are available to you.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:42 pm

bigteez wrote:Hi,

I'm deciding on changing from my current ADSL2 + fixed line to just ADSL as I want to have my fixed line with someone else. My contract with exetel has long finished but i have just kept this ongoing. I would like to know if i was to take up a new ADSL2 service with exetel, would this tie me into another contract? I do not wish to be tied into another contract, thats all..
Your fixed line is bundled with your ADLS2+, if you move the line away your ADSL2+ will be cancelled.

bigteez

Post by bigteez » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:24 pm

So what would be the best course of action for me in order to get minimal downtime on my services? completely churn away from exetel?

bigteez

Post by bigteez » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:26 pm

id like to keep my adsl connection with exetel, but if that means i have go into a new contract or if there is a serious downtime, i may need to look to alternatives

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:48 pm

bigteez wrote:id like to keep my adsl connection with exetel, but if that means i have go into a new contract or if there is a serious downtime, i may need to look to alternatives
It would be better for you to call sales at Exetel and they will be able to look at the particulars of your situation.