Why am I being interim billed on Z39 mobile plan?

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
philled

Why am I being interim billed on Z39 mobile plan?

Post by philled » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 pm

I recently signed up for the Z39 mobile plan which is supposed to give me 200 minutes of calls + 5GB data. My data usage for the month so far is 57MB. Why, then, have I received this email?
For service 04xxxxxxxx please be advised you will be interim billed $100 in 2 days for your Exetel HSPA Mobile service charges for the billing month to date.
I sent an enquiry to billing@exemail.com.au but nobody has replied. The only additional information I have since received is a reminder that I am going to be billed $100 and no answer to my question as to why.

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Why am I being interim billed on Z39 mobile plan?

Post by rukshani » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I have passed this query on a to billing representative, he will look in to this soon.

AzwanM
Exetel Staff

Post by AzwanM » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 pm

philled wrote:I recently signed up for the Z39 mobile plan which is supposed to give me 200 minutes of calls + 5GB data. My data usage for the month so far is 57MB. Why, then, have I received this email?
For service 04xxxxxxxx please be advised you will be interim billed $100 in 2 days for your Exetel HSPA Mobile service charges for the billing month to date.
I sent an enquiry to billing@exemail.com.au but nobody has replied. The only additional information I have since received is a reminder that I am going to be billed $100 and no answer to my question as to why.
I have sent a reply to the e-mail that you have sent. If you need further assistance, please reply to that e-mail.

cainicus

Post by cainicus » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:11 pm

I just received the same message and am also unsure of why this would be. Was this resolved?

Tom B

Post by Tom B » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 pm

I noticed on the usage meter that 13/1300/1800 numbers are not included in the cap, and are being billed at an additional charge.

My Partner has a $21 outstanding charge for a 13 number call, on the Z15 plan.

I think that may be the error, when some of the Z plans are supposed to have these kind of calls included in the cap.

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Tom B wrote:I noticed on the usage meter that 13/1300/1800 numbers are not included in the cap, and are being billed at an additional charge.

My Partner has a $21 outstanding charge for a 13 number call, on the Z15 plan.

I think that may be the error, when some of the Z plans are supposed to have these kind of calls included in the cap.
Calls to 1300 numbers are included in the Z15 plan and the usage meter has now been fixed to reflect this.

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:43 pm

cainicus wrote:I just received the same message and am also unsure of why this would be. Was this resolved?
If you were charged with an interim bill, please email me your service number to rukshanip@exetel.com.lk and I will look in to it.

brianh

Post by brianh » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:23 pm

I have also received notice that I will be Interim Billed $100 tomorrow on a BB55 plan that was only completely provisioned on Monday. Not sure how or why that works....and this doesn't create a good impression, especially after my recent experiences.....

I have not received any reply from billing despite sending two emails (that have both received separate Ticket #ID's, in spite of my quoting the first one in my reply...... ?????)

I have also forwarded an email to rukshanip as in the above post.

Regards,
Brian

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 pm

brianh wrote:I have also received notice that I will be Interim Billed $100 tomorrow on a BB55 plan that was only completely provisioned on Monday. Not sure how or why that works....and this doesn't create a good impression, especially after my recent experiences.....

I have not received any reply from billing despite sending two emails (that have both received separate Ticket #ID's, in spite of my quoting the first one in my reply...... ?????)

I have also forwarded an email to rukshanip as in the above post.

Regards,
Brian
Sorry I'm not sure I have received your email, if you could please PM me your ticket numbers, I'll immediately take a look in to it for you.

brianh

Post by brianh » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 pm

PM Sent, thanks.

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Thanks for the PM. We have fixed this issue, you will shortly receive an email via Ticket ID: 443462.

brianh

Post by brianh » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:56 am

Email received, thanks for your prompt attention.

dougy

Post by dougy » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 pm

I''m experiencing the same problem .... seems the issue has yet to be resolved. Lack of communication is extremely frustrating, why isn't a phone number available for billing ??

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:46 pm

dougy wrote:I''m experiencing the same problem .... seems the issue has yet to be resolved. Lack of communication is extremely frustrating, why isn't a phone number available for billing ??
Please kindly email your ticket id/service number to rukshanip@exetel.com.lk and I will have this looked in to for you.

slave1

Post by slave1 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Same thing happened to me on a bundled plan. Kept getting email and sms notification, even after receiving a couple of emails via support telling me an error and it won't be billed. Sure enough I was billed. Super peeved.

I should mention that Rochana and Eromal have been replying to my email queries and want to thank them for following up, but just peeved that despite all their efforts and courteous exchanges the error still happened.