Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
nico17

Double Charging and no one's fixing it

Post by nico17 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi,

I created a ticket on my billing issue. Ticket number: #4355168

Background :
My plan OCV200/19 - ADSL2+, Fix Line, $19Mobile Package - $70 per month
During migration from Naked DSL to OCV200/19 - i did not manage to port my mobile number in.
To fix this - I contacted Exetel, they cancelled the Mobile service and issued a new one with a Ported number (paid $20 for the hassle)
This occured last year.

My concern: I had an opportunity to review my credit card bill around Auguts this year and found that
1. Exetel is Charging $20 on the Mobile Service
2. Which is a Mobile Service that is part of the OCV200/19 Package which I'm paying for roughly A$ 70 per month.

- 23rd of August 2011 - I had a ticket raised
- 24th of August 2011 - Thushari replied with a vague response - not addressing my concern:
- 24th of August 2011 - I made a follow up email to Thushari, no response
- 25th of Aug - no response
- 26th of Aug - no response
--- waiting
- 05 Sept - no response
- 06 Sept - I checked my Credit Card and found that Exetel charged me separatelyt again on the Mobile service that is aprt of the OCV200/19 package
- I raised this again as a ticket - no response
- 07 Sept - no response
- 08 Sept - no response
--- lost track of time --
made some phone calls to Support and Sales - comment was : Billing section is still investigating and will get back to me for update via Email
-- long gap of no follow up
- 26 Sept no response
- 27 Sept - no response
- 28 Sept - rang up Sales support and spoke to Venu, very helpful lady, she listened and promised to escalate the issue, also assured me that Billing will get back to me via email asap.
- 29 Sept - no response
- 30 Sept - no response
- 01 Oct - no reponse
- 02 Oct - no reponse
---- still waiting
- 03 Oct - rang up Sales support (trying my luck) as Billing is only reachable by email, I spoke to another lady, I asked her if I was charged extra again, she said yes... when will it be fix... same response as what Venu gave me week before.
- 04 Oct - no response
- 05 Oct - no response
- 06 Oct - no response

I tried, the ticket approach, the phone approach, now trying this forum approach.

Can anyone from Exetel reply back to me please?

Regards
Erick

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Double Charging and no one's fixing it

Post by rukshani » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 pm

nico17 wrote:Hi,

Background :
During migration from Naked DSL to OCV200/19 - i did not manage to port my mobile number in.
To fix this - I contacted Exetel, they cancelled the Mobile service and issued a new one with a Ported number (paid $20 for the hassle)
This occured last year.

My concern: I had an opportunity to review my credit card bill around Auguts this year and found that
2. Which is a Mobile Service that is part of the OCV200/19 Package which I'm paying for roughly A$ 70 per month.

- 24th of August 2011 - Thushari replied with a vague response - not addressing my concern:
--- waiting
- 05 Sept - no response
- 06 Sept - I checked my Credit Card and found that Exetel charged me separatelyt again on the Mobile service that is aprt of the OCV200/19 package
- 07 Sept - no response
- 08 Sept - no response
made some phone calls to Support and Sales - comment was : Billing section is still investigating and will get back to me for update via Email
- 26 Sept no response
- 27 Sept - no response
- 28 Sept - rang up Sales support and spoke to Venu, very helpful lady, she listened and promised to escalate the issue, also assured me that Billing will get back to me via email asap.
- 29 Sept - no response
- 30 Sept - no response
- 01 Oct - no reponse
- 02 Oct - no reponse
---- still waiting
- 03 Oct - rang up Sales support (trying my luck) as Billing is only reachable by email, I spoke to another lady, I asked her if I was charged extra again, she said yes... when will it be fix... same response as what Venu gave me week before.
- 04 Oct - no response
- 05 Oct - no response
- 06 Oct - no response

I tried, the ticket approach, the phone approach, now trying this forum approach.

Regards
Erick

Hi Erick

We are looking in to this, we'll get back to you soon.

Regards
Rukshani

AzwanM
Exetel Staff

Post by AzwanM » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Background :
This occured last year.

--- waiting
- 05 Sept - no response
- 07 Sept - no response
- 08 Sept - no response
- 26 Sept no response
- 27 Sept - no response
- 29 Sept - no response
- 30 Sept - no response
- 01 Oct - no reponse
- 02 Oct - no reponse
---- still waiting
- 04 Oct - no response
- 05 Oct - no response
- 06 Oct - no response

Regards
Erick

This case has been prioritised and we will get back to you with an update tomorrow via Ticket ID: 4355168 before close of business.

EromalR
Exetel Staff

Post by EromalR » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:43 pm

AzwanM wrote:

Background :
This occured last year.

--- waiting
- 05 Sept - no response
- 07 Sept - no response
- 08 Sept - no response
- 26 Sept no response
- 27 Sept - no response
- 29 Sept - no response
- 30 Sept - no response
- 01 Oct - no reponse
- 02 Oct - no reponse
---- still waiting
- 04 Oct - no response
- 05 Oct - no response
- 06 Oct - no response

Regards
Erick

This case has been prioritised and we will get back to you with an update tomorrow via Ticket ID: 4355168 before close of business.
We have sorted your issue and has sent a reply to the ticket ID 4355168 with the resolutions. Please check and revert if there is still anything that you need cleared. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you as a result of this.