OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
Post Reply
slave1
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Location: Toowoomba QLD

OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by slave1 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Hi there.
My OCV-200/35 plan is due to expire on 1 Feb 2012, according to user facility Manage Services > ADSL
============================================================
Your ADSL Account Plan Details
Service Number: 074xxxxxxx
Plan Type: OCV200/35
Monthly Access Charge: $80.00
Download Limit (Mbyte): 200000
Excess Downloads per Gbyte: $1.00
Service Line Speed: ADSL2+ **
Service Activation Date: 2011-02-01
Contract Period: 12 Months
Initial Contract End Date: 2012-02-01

============================================================

Now when I look at my user facility under View Usage > Mobile, the mobile component of this plan shows a start date of 21 Jan 2011:
============================================================
Mobile Number 04xxxxxxxx
Service Activation Date 21st Jan 2011
Contract Term 12 Months Expiry Date 21st Jan 2012

Monthly Minimum Charge $0.00
Last Mobile Phone Meter Usage Update 25th Jan 2012 : 6:36 pm
Commencement Date of Current Bill Period 1st Jan 2012
Number of Days Since Last Bill 25
Next Billing Date 1st Feb 2012
Monthly Plan CAP-BUNDLE 35
============================================================

If this is the case, can I switch the mobile number attached to this plan over to a Z plan before the end of January so as to take advantage of the discount, without any early breaking fee / penalty?

I also have a second mobile number on a Z8 plan, ordered July 2011, on a 12 month contract. Is it possible to renew this to one of the new Z8 plans (or upgrade to a Z15) to a new 24 month contract without any penalty?

Thanks in advance, look forward to a response.

stevecJ
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by stevecJ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:45 pm

slave1 wrote:Hi there.
My OCV-200/35 plan is due to expire on 1 Feb 2012, according to user facility Manage Services > ADSL
============================================================
Your ADSL Account Plan Details
Service Number: 074xxxxxxx
Plan Type: OCV200/35
Monthly Access Charge: $80.00
Download Limit (Mbyte): 200000
Excess Downloads per Gbyte: $1.00
Service Line Speed: ADSL2+ **
Service Activation Date: 2011-02-01
Contract Period: 12 Months
Initial Contract End Date: 2012-02-01

============================================================

Now when I look at my user facility under View Usage > Mobile, the mobile component of this plan shows a start date of 21 Jan 2011:
============================================================
Mobile Number 04xxxxxxxx
Service Activation Date 21st Jan 2011
Contract Term 12 Months Expiry Date 21st Jan 2012

Monthly Minimum Charge $0.00
Last Mobile Phone Meter Usage Update 25th Jan 2012 : 6:36 pm
Commencement Date of Current Bill Period 1st Jan 2012
Number of Days Since Last Bill 25
Next Billing Date 1st Feb 2012
Monthly Plan CAP-BUNDLE 35
============================================================

If this is the case, can I switch the mobile number attached to this plan over to a Z plan before the end of January so as to take advantage of the discount, without any early breaking fee / penalty?

I also have a second mobile number on a Z8 plan, ordered July 2011, on a 12 month contract. Is it possible to renew this to one of the new Z8 plans (or upgrade to a Z15) to a new 24 month contract without any penalty?

Thanks in advance, look forward to a response.
Hi,

I have passed this to one of my sales colleagues who will look in to this soon :)
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

slave1
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Location: Toowoomba QLD

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by slave1 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:56 pm

stevecJ wrote:Hi,

I have passed this to one of my sales colleagues who will look in to this soon :)
Thanks Steve!
(crosses fingers)

ExetelVoice
Exetel Staff
Posts: 359
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:43 pm

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by ExetelVoice » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 am

If this is the case, can I switch the mobile number attached to this plan over to a Z plan before the end of January so as to take advantage of the discount, without any early breaking fee / penalty?
I also have a second mobile number on a Z8 plan, ordered July 2011, on a 12 month contract. Is it possible to renew this to one of the new Z8 plans (or upgrade to a Z15) to a new 24 month contract without any penalty?
In both cases this is no problem. Exetel will soon have 'M' series plans - very similar to Z plans - but with no contract (on a month to month basis), if you prefer. These are being launched in February.

slave1
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Location: Toowoomba QLD

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by slave1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:04 am

ExetelVoice wrote:
If this is the case, can I switch the mobile number attached to this plan over to a Z plan before the end of January so as to take advantage of the discount, without any early breaking fee / penalty?
I also have a second mobile number on a Z8 plan, ordered July 2011, on a 12 month contract. Is it possible to renew this to one of the new Z8 plans (or upgrade to a Z15) to a new 24 month contract without any penalty?
In both cases this is no problem. Exetel will soon have 'M' series plans - very similar to Z plans - but with no contract (on a month to month basis), if you prefer. These are being launched in February.
Many thanks guys. Now just waiting on the reversal of the "interim $100" incorrectly billed to me. Will the prices on these M plans be the same as the Z plans?

rukshani
Exetel Staff
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by rukshani » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

If this is the case, can I switch the mobile number attached to this plan over to a Z plan before the end of January so as to take advantage of the discount, without any early breaking fee / penalty?

I also have a second mobile number on a Z8 plan, ordered July 2011, on a 12 month contract. Is it possible to renew this to one of the new Z8 plans (or upgrade to a Z15) to a new 24 month contract without any penalty?

In both cases this is no problem. Exetel will soon have 'M' series plans - very similar to Z plans - but with no contract (on a month to month basis), if you prefer. These are being launched in February.

Many thanks guys. Now just waiting on the reversal of the "interim $100" incorrectly billed to me.
A billing representative is looking in to it as we speak.
Will the prices on these M plans be the same as the Z plans?
I have asked the voice manager to advise you over it.[/quote]

rukshani
Exetel Staff
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by rukshani » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:37 pm

rukshani wrote:
If this is the case, can I switch the mobile number attached to this plan over to a Z plan before the end of January so as to take advantage of the discount, without any early breaking fee / penalty?

I also have a second mobile number on a Z8 plan, ordered July 2011, on a 12 month contract. Is it possible to renew this to one of the new Z8 plans (or upgrade to a Z15) to a new 24 month contract without any penalty?

In both cases this is no problem. Exetel will soon have 'M' series plans - very similar to Z plans - but with no contract (on a month to month basis), if you prefer. These are being launched in February.

Many thanks guys. Now just waiting on the reversal of the "interim $100" incorrectly billed to me.


The billing issue has been resolved and you have been sent with en email via Ticket ID: 4794904. Please reply to that email, if you have any further concerns.

rukshani
Exetel Staff
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by rukshani » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Will the prices on these M plans be the same as the Z plans?
Yes they will. (M8, M15, M29 and M39)

slave1
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 pm
Location: Toowoomba QLD

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by slave1 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:45 pm

rukshani wrote:
Will the prices on these M plans be the same as the Z plans?
Yes they will. (M8, M15, M29 and M39)
Thanks again Rukshani. Do you know when they will be available to order from User Faciity?

Also, is it fair to assume that a $20 sim postage & activation charge will not apply to customers already on an (Optus wholesale) Exetel mobile service who transfer to a new M plan?

rukshani
Exetel Staff
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by rukshani » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:49 pm

slave1 wrote:
rukshani wrote:
Will the prices on these M plans be the same as the Z plans?
Yes they will. (M8, M15, M29 and M39)
Thanks again Rukshani. Do you know when they will be available to order from User Faciity?

Also, is it fair to assume that a $20 sim postage & activation charge will not apply to customers already on an (Optus wholesale) Exetel mobile service who transfer to a new M plan?

It will be made available very soon.

No $20 activation fee for existing customers but there will be a plan change fee – for customers converting from existing Z plans.
This will be done in the next few days.

shinryoku
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:21 pm

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by shinryoku » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:25 am

I'm in the same boat as OP in that I'm currently on OCV200/19 that has expired 1/02/2012.
I wish to change ADSL component to an OT plan which is available in my members facilities page now.
What would happen to the bundled /19 mobile plan once I change ADSL - will I be contacted by Exetel to select a new plan, and have it changed starting next month?

remosha

Re: OCV200/35 plan renewal query - mobile component

Post by remosha » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:45 am

shinryoku wrote:I'm in the same boat as OP in that I'm currently on OCV200/19 that has expired 1/02/2012.
I wish to change ADSL component to an OT plan which is available in my members facilities page now.
What would happen to the bundled /19 mobile plan once I change ADSL - will I be contacted by Exetel to select a new plan, and have it changed starting next month?
Please send in your request to residentialsales@exetel.com.au stating your request so that we can organize it for you.

Post Reply