ordering mobile broadband service not available

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
karLos

ordering mobile broadband service not available

Post by karLos » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Hello,
Slightly odd question perhaps.

My dad has a stand alone mobile only (telephone) account with exetel, and i want to set him up with an additional mobile broadband service (two seperate services).

the only options when logged in with his account are to order new mobile phone services, but not new mobile broadband services.

In order to order this new service, would do I need to order it from the root website rather than be logged in, and have the two services connected for billing manually at a later date?

Currently he has a Mobile A plan. was hoping to order a additional separate S1.5 service (billed together on the same exetel account).

thanks

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: ordering mobile broadband service not available

Post by rukshani » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:50 pm

karLos wrote:Hello,

My dad has a stand alone mobile only (telephone) account with exetel, and i want to set him up with an additional mobile broadband service (two seperate services).

the only options when logged in with his account are to order new mobile phone services, but not new mobile broadband services.

In order to order this new service, would do I need to order it from the root website rather than be logged in, and have the two services connected for billing manually at a later date?

Currently he has a Mobile A plan. was hoping to order a additional separate S1.5 service (billed together on the same exetel account).

thanks
An Exetel sales representative will soon advise you on this.

EromalR
Exetel Staff

Post by EromalR » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 pm

karLos wrote:Hello,

thanks
Please email residentialsales@exetel.com.au with your fathers service number (mobile number) and we will arrange a S1.5 plan for your father.

karLos

Post by karLos » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 pm

thankyou - i sent that email this afternoon. :)