Plan change query (new OP plans)

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
slave1

Plan change query (new OP plans)

Post by slave1 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi - I just moved to an OT-100 plan a month ago (100GB peak / 100GB off-peak), now I see the new OP plans available (via Optus) on the Exetel website.

I'm interested in the new OP3 plan for $44.50 a month with 75GB peak / 75GB off-peak.

First of all, are these plans available to current subscribers of one of Exetel's Optus plans?

Secondly, how much would such a plan change cost for someone who has only just moved to an OT-100 plan a month ago?

Thirdly, will these new OP plans be available via Members Facility?

Thanks and I look forward to a response.

EromalR
Exetel Staff

Re: Plan change query (new OP plans)

Post by EromalR » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm

slave1 wrote:Hi - I just moved to an OT-100 plan a month ago (100GB peak / 100GB off-peak), now I see the new OP plans available (via Optus) on the Exetel website.

I'm interested in the new OP3 plan for $44.50 a month with 75GB peak / 75GB off-peak.

First of all, are these plans available to current subscribers of one of Exetel's Optus plans?

Secondly, how much would such a plan change cost for someone who has only just moved to an OT-100 plan a month ago?

Thanks and I look forward to a response.
-These new plans are currently only available for new customers.

-Usually the plan change fee is $20. But currently these plans are not available in the members area

-Yes it will be

slave1

Post by slave1 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 pm

EromalR wrote: First of all, are these plans available to current subscribers of one of Exetel's Optus plans?
-These new plans are currently only available for new customers.

-Usually the plan change fee is $20. But currently these plans are not available in the members area

-Yes it will be
Thanks Eromal. When the plans do become available to existing customers via member's area for the $20 plan change fee I will certainly be changing.

zubs

Post by zubs » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 am

Hi,
I am in the same boat - want to move to OP3.. any ideas WHEN it will be available in the manage service section?

wood88

Post by wood88 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:10 am

Im also interested in changing to the OP3 plan, as my current plan has finished and Im looking at renewing my plan with exetel and my parents plan as well (to OP1).
If an admin or rep could give us an idea of when these plans will be avaliable to current subscribers, that would be great.

Thanks

EromalR
Exetel Staff

Post by EromalR » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:34 pm

We will make the OP plans available for existing customer within the next 2 weeks. Please log in to members facility or contact Residential sales by then.

slave1

Post by slave1 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 am

EromalR wrote:We will make the OP plans available for existing customer within the next 2 weeks. Please log in to members facility or contact Residential sales by then.
Thanks EromalR

wood888

Post by wood888 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 pm

EromalR wrote:We will make the OP plans available for existing customer within the next 2 weeks. Please log in to members facility or contact Residential sales by then.

Thanks Eromal,

We can now change to these through 'Manage Services' but is it possible to not have the phone calls included with these ones( ie $10 less)?
I use VOIP more than PSTN due to a lot of static in the line.

Cheers

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 pm

wood888 wrote:

Thanks Eromal,

We can now change to these through 'Manage Services' but is it possible to not have the phone calls included with these ones( ie $10 less)?
I use VOIP more than PSTN due to a lot of static in the line.

Cheers
Could you please send an email to residentialsales@exetel.com.au with your request stating your Service Number and the exact plan that you wish to move to, with subject "Forum post - posting.php?mode=quote&f=21&p=299988" so that we can check what we can do for you.

ReservedWolf

Post by ReservedWolf » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:47 pm

My query would be similar...I recently renewed my OCV200 plan and really like the OPF4 as it triples my allowance at very little extra cost, so could I assume the new fee structure+$20 plan change fee and all on the 1st of the month as usual if I were to apply to change now?
All the world's a stage; know your part or get off the stage, we need the performance space. - by me, inspired by many other misanthropes.