Change of Plan Query

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
kogi

Change of Plan Query

Post by kogi » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi,

I am on OTL-C with a pioneer discount

I would like to change to OP4. Can I get the "inc 9000 call minutes" option? Also Do I keep my pioneer discount?

tks
Joe

shoner
Forum Admin

Re: Change of Plan Query

Post by shoner » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:47 pm

kogi wrote:Hi,

I would like to change to OP4. Can I get the "inc 9000 call minutes" option? Also Do I keep my pioneer discount?

tks
Joe
I will get a sales consultant to respond to you.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:39 pm

kogi wrote:Hi,

tks
Joe
Yes, your discount remains.

jimdigris

Post by jimdigris » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:08 pm

We are in an area where there is only a Telstra exchange, and on the Exetel ADSL2+ TE-2E plan and a Telstra homeline phone account, but no longer under contract with either provider. We would like to change to the a new plan, do we:

1. have to pay any "Connection/Transfer fee"?
2. have to pay any "ADSL2+ Line Activation Charge"

Is the ADSL2-R-500 plan abvailable to us?

With the Telephone service charges are National calls capped or just run at 15 cents per min hence a 1 hour call would cost $9.35?

If we are able to change and we order it immediately, when will the change over regarding the ADSL2+ plan occur?

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:57 pm

jimdigris wrote:We are in an area where there is only a Telstra exchange, and on the Exetel ADSL2+ TE-2E plan and a Telstra homeline phone account, but no longer under contract with either provider. We would like to change to the a new plan, do we:

1. have to pay any "Connection/Transfer fee"?
2. have to pay any "ADSL2+ Line Activation Charge"

Is the ADSL2-R-500 plan abvailable to us?

With the Telephone service charges are National calls capped or just run at 15 cents per min hence a 1 hour call would cost $9.35?

If we are able to change and we order it immediately, when will the change over regarding the ADSL2+ plan occur?
Currently there's a plan change cost of $20 and a new 12 month contract.
Calls are charged at a rate of 15 cents per minute with a connection fee of 35 cents. Please follow the link provided for more information: http://www.exetel.com.au/a_plan_pricing_adsl_wide.php
If the number qualifies for an ADSL2 connection, the new plan will come into effect the next billing cycle. Please do email residentialsales@exetel.com.au with your service number for us to run a Service Availability check for you.