Making payment after selecting 72 hour option

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
Darah

Making payment after selecting 72 hour option

Post by Darah » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me by telling me how I can make a payment for a bill due 2 days ago. I selected the 3rd option I believe, to have 72 hours to resolve it, well the money is in there now but I can't figure out how to make payment. I have chosen this option in the past and I emailed exetel billing asking them to debit my account again. They have done it before, however I am having trouble trying to email them to do it again. Can someone please help me make my payment? Thank you for your time.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: Making payment after selecting 72 hour option

Post by angelos » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Darah wrote:Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me by telling me how I can make a payment for a bill due 2 days ago. I selected the 3rd option I believe, to have 72 hours to resolve it, well the money is in there now but I can't figure out how to make payment. I have chosen this option in the past and I emailed exetel billing asking them to debit my account again. They have done it before, however I am having trouble trying to email them to do it again. Can someone please help me make my payment? Thank you for your time.
Are you posting this query using your own internet connection because I cannot see any payment issues with the IP you are posting from.

If it is a different Service Number please PM it to me so that I can take a look at it and advise accordingly.

Darah

Post by Darah » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Yeah, this is from my connection. My payment was due on the 28th, then I got the service blocked message on the 29th. I selected to resolve the issue in 72 hours. Also I used my ADSL2/Line phone number to log into the forums to be able to post. So this is the service number in question with payment pending.

It is strange that you don't see a payment pending on my account, cause I checked my exetel invoices and I don't see one listed for today, or anything after the 28th. I haven't checked my bank account though. That being said I selected 72 hours so I assume exetel wouldn't try again until I either tell them to or the allocated time is up.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Post by angelos » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Just double checked this with our Billing team and it seems the payment has gone through on 28/04 itself.

As I mentioned there are no payment issues :)

Darah

Post by Darah » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Well thanks for the information. Strange that the message came up saying failed payment. If it comes back in a few days cause of some issue I'll come back, should be fine though. Thank you for your help.