cancelling service

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
felix

cancelling service

Post by felix » Mon May 12, 2014 9:45 pm

evening all

my wife and I will be emigrating soon and as such need to cancel landline and ADSL around the 26th May. I cannot find cancellation in members facility and i've had a girls look for it (as a boy's look turned up nothing).

Can someone please point me in the direction of cancellation for landline and ADSL but keeping VoIP services?

It's been 9 happy years with Exetel (inc 1 year as an employee) and i'm sad to leave but life must go on.

thanks to all the staff, mods and users who have made being a customer such a pleasant thing. JL built a great Australian success story and I hope it continues to flourish.

F

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: cancelling service

Post by angelos » Tue May 13, 2014 1:08 am

Hi felix,

Please let us know when you want your service cancelled so that we can process the cancellation.

felix

Post by felix » Tue May 13, 2014 9:54 am

Thanks Angelo. I have put in a ticket #7891575

Can I ask what the logic is behind removing cancellation from members facility?

PiyumiK
Exetel Staff

Post by PiyumiK » Tue May 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi Felix,

It is part of our retention strategy. Plus we want to make things more customer focused.

Cheers,
Piyumi.
(Product Manager).

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Wed May 14, 2014 12:53 pm

felix wrote:Can I ask what the logic is behind removing cancellation from members facility?
PiyumiK wrote:It is part of our retention strategy. Plus we want to make things more customer focused.
Exetel have removed the cancellation option from their website!?

That sounds like a gym's method of retaining memberships. I can't see how this is a positive initiative for customers.
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au