I want a refund.

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
dallas.g

I want a refund.

Post by dallas.g » Wed May 28, 2014 5:14 pm

I was not given any notice you would force me into a higher cost mobile plan, I was on the M15, then today I got a bill which included a 29.9something charge for the new plan, I did not choose this plan, so I would like you to refund the 14 odd dollars you took from me without notice, I have changed my plan to the measly 15 dollar one because that's all I can afford now, that won't take effect until next month though, but right now i'm out 14 odd dollars, which I shouldn't be.

I could dispute the charge with my bank, but would rather handle this here.

Don't call me.

Thushari
Exetel Staff

Re: I want a refund.

Post by Thushari » Wed May 28, 2014 5:38 pm

dallas.g wrote:I was not given any notice you would force me into a higher cost mobile plan, I was on the M15, then today I got a bill which included a 29.9something charge for the new plan, I did not choose this plan, so I would like you to refund the 14 odd dollars you took from me without notice, I have changed my plan to the measly 15 dollar one because that's all I can afford now, that won't take effect until next month though, but right now i'm out 14 odd dollars, which I shouldn't be.

I could dispute the charge with my bank, but would rather handle this here.

Don't call me.
I will do the necessary and will send you an email to your nominated email address soon.