Usage differences?

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Chris T on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:31 pm

The heading of the table is still wrong. It seems to be stuck on "2014-07-28".
Chris T
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Re: Usage differences?

Postby angelos on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:52 am

Chris T wrote:The heading of the table is still wrong. It seems to be stuck on "2014-07-28".


We have advised our Developers about this. We will get back to you once this is fixed.
User avatar
angelos
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Usage differences?

Postby angelos on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:58 pm

This has been fixed. You should be able to see the correct date now.
User avatar
angelos
Exetel Staff
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:22 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Chris T on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:36 pm

There are still problems with the usage meter:

1. The "Monthly Progress" is showing "21 / 29" today. Today is day 21 of the billing cycle but there are 30 days in September...

2. Ever since the change of the billing cycle to starts on the 14th, the detail breakdown page of the ADSL/Fibre usage does not show the last day of the billing period, i.e., it doesn't display the usage for the 13th on the 13th. I have raised this issue before but by the time someone took a look at it, it was already into the next billing cycle and could not reproduce the symptom. Hence this is an advanced notice for someone to take a look at it this month.
Chris T
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Kumudh on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:40 am

Chris T wrote:There are still problems with the usage meter:

1. The "Monthly Progress" is showing "21 / 29" today. Today is day 21 of the billing cycle but there are 30 days in September...

2. Ever since the change of the billing cycle to starts on the 14th, the detail breakdown page of the ADSL/Fibre usage does not show the last day of the billing period, i.e., it doesn't display the usage for the 13th on the 13th. I have raised this issue before but by the time someone took a look at it, it was already into the next billing cycle and could not reproduce the symptom. Hence this is an advanced notice for someone to take a look at it this month.


Hi Chris T,

1. I see the issue and have forwarded it to our development team to rectify the issue.

2. I will personally follow this on the 13th and see if the issue described is actually present and if it is present I will forward it to our development team.

Will keep you updated on how things progress 8)
User avatar
Kumudh
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Chris T on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Thanks Kumudh
Chris T
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Kumudh on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi Chris T

Just to update you. The monthly progress bar has been fixed. It now shows the full 30 days.
User avatar
Kumudh
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Chris T on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 am

Hi Kumudh,

The detail usage view is again not displaying the usage for today (13th of the month), the last day of the current billing cycle.
Chris T
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Re: Usage differences?

Postby thejeg on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:40 am

Chris T wrote:Hi Kumudh,

The detail usage view is again not displaying the usage for today (13th of the month), the last day of the current billing cycle.


Hi Chris,

By default the usage view shows the usage till the last completed day which in this particular case, 12th Oct 2014. But if you do a search by using "From" and "To" parameters, expected result can be found.

Cheers,
Tj :wink:
thejeg
 

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Chris T on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:25 pm

thejeg wrote:Hi Chris,

By default the usage view shows the usage till the last completed day which in this particular case, 12th Oct 2014. But if you do a search by using "From" and "To" parameters, expected result can be found.

Cheers,
Tj :wink:


That is not true. From the 14th to the 12th of the month, the detail view shows partial days by default. It just doesn't do it for the 13th. I thought the default is to show the usage for the current billing cycle, it had been in the past before the change of the billing cycle. If that is not the case, I don't see the point of such default.
Chris T
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Kumudh on Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Chris T wrote:Hi Kumudh,

The detail usage view is again not displaying the usage for today (13th of the month), the last day of the current billing cycle.


Hi Chris T,

Got this fixed 8)

The usage by default shows the 13th included as well now.

Cheers,
Kumudh
User avatar
Kumudh
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:55 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Chris T on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks Kumudh.

Chris.
Chris T
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Re: Usage differences?

Postby Chris T on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:38 am

Chris T wrote:There are still problems with the usage meter:

1. The "Monthly Progress" is showing "21 / 29" today. Today is day 21 of the billing cycle but there are 30 days in September...


Today's issue is the "Monthly Progress" is showing "2 / 32 (6%)" on day 1 of the billing cycle of 31 days month. Somebody ought to properly fix the usage meter...
Chris T
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:53 pm

Re: Usage differences?

Postby stevecJ on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Chris T wrote:
Today's issue is the "Monthly Progress" is showing "2 / 32 (6%)" on day 1 of the billing cycle of 31 days month. Somebody ought to properly fix the usage meter...


Hi Chris,

Thank you for pointing this out. I have already escalated this to our developer team and I will let you know once this is corrected.

Cheers,
Steve J
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================
User avatar
stevecJ
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Re: Usage differences?

Postby stevecJ on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Hi Chris,

The issue has been fixed and the Monthly progress bar is now showing the correct readings.

Cheers,
Steve J
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================
User avatar
stevecJ
Forum Admin
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Previous

Return to Invoicing & billing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest