Why am I being charged extra?

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
Cryten

Why am I being charged extra?

Post by Cryten » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Now I understand the double billing. Its complete nonsense and wiffs but I at least understand it. What I dont understand is why Ive been charged 92 dollars instead of my regular 65.

I cant find any information about why Ive been so overcharged. My plans still say the same amount and I have not changed any services and I am under my usage amount. So why are you trying to steal my money exetel? I am seriously annoyed.

*edit: Less annoyed writing*
On a side note heres some feedback: Charging someone early is not a smart way to generate cash as you will have to apply your assets to your debts, you are artifically raising your liabilities. Its runs the risk of being seen as double charging from the accounting standards point of view if you do no record charging early for a service not yet provided as a liability. Using said cash these liabilities have generated could badly effect your debt to asset ratio if you are using this as a revenue raising measure.

Thushari
Exetel Staff

Re: Why am I being charged extra?

Post by Thushari » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Cryten wrote: Now I understand the double billing. Its complete nonsense and wiffs but I at least understand it. What I dont understand is why Ive been charged 92 dollars instead of my regular 65.

I cant find any information about why Ive been so overcharged. My plans still say the same amount and I have not changed any services and I am under my usage amount. So why are you trying to steal my money exetel? I am seriously annoyed.
I have sent you an email to the nominated email address explaining the charges. Should you have further queries, please reply to this email.