charged twice for plan change

Note: For official invoice and billing responses use billing@exetel.com.au
drewey10

Post by drewey10 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:00 pm

I have been charged the $59.00 plan charge fee twice, July and August.

I sent an email to billing but just got a generic email back, if there is Exetel staff reading can you please look inot this and arrange a credit.
Last edited by drewey10 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: charged twice for plan change

Post by angelos » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:59 am

drewey10 wrote:I have been charged the $59.00 plan charge fee twice, July and August.

I sent an email to billing but just got a generic email back, if there is Exetel staff reading can you please look inot this and arrange a credit.
Please edit the number out from the previous post. You should not post your personal details on a public forum such as this.

If you have already sent an email to Billing and a generic email was sent back to you, it means it has been received by our billing team and will be looked into accordingly. If you have received a ticket ID on the generic response please advise the ticket number so that we can get our Billing team to look into this.

drewey10

Post by drewey10 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:10 pm

I have not been given an id ticket after two emails, in the past i have been asked on here what my service numbers is, thats why i posted it.

You are staff, please chase it up. It seems i have been charged for the plan changeover twice. I would like a refund asap.

Not a credit, a refund.

Imran.Hossen
Exetel Staff

Post by Imran.Hossen » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Kindly find below the ticket ID with regards to the raised service inquiry.

Ticket ID: 8237095

Kindly note that our billing team will acknowledge your request immediately within the next 24 business hours.

aml276

Post by aml276 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:23 am

drewey10 wrote:You are staff, please chase it up. It seems i have been charged for the plan changeover twice. I would like a refund asap.

Not a credit, a refund.
You should note on your invoice that the 'Bill due date' is most likely 1 Sept 2014. This should give billing plenty of time to reverse the bill/apply a credit/whatever so that on 1 Sept 2014 your card is only charged the correct amount. You're not the only person this has happen to so there has obviously been yet another oversight in exetel's systems which, as usual, they will correct it if given some time to sort it out.